• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2015 NBA Offseason Thread: Rose broke face, orgy to blame?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was WCS a reach? I thought most people had him that range. Celts fans are SALTY that no one their dookie assets and Ainge made a questionable pick at 16.

I just checked, because, hey, I'm human, and maybe I was misremembering. But, uh, no, most people did not have him in that range. In fact, as far as I can tell, nobody did. I checked the mocks from ESPN, DraftExpress, NBADraft.net, Hoopshype, SBNation, and Bleacher Report, and the highest he ranked was #9. The other spots were 10, 12, 13, 14, and 14.

And it was with Mudiay and Winslow on the board.

(please disregard my previous non-boston related post; i am a boston homer)

fair enough

as an outsider, i didn't think it was that much of a reach for the kings. i think he's a good fit there assuming boogie sticks around.

and I love that a Kentucky homer is calling shots at a team for reaching for a Louisville player in the crapshoot portion of the first round, while failing to acknowledge that a team reached for a Kentucky player at #6 overall, when there was, like, actual talent on the board

i am glad that we all have things to love itt
Rationalizing so hard. Rozier was the worst pick of the draft by a fairly wide margin, he's redundant and would have been available at 28.

Rationalizing so hard. Rozier was the worst pick of the draft by a fairly wide margin, he's redundant and would have been available at 28.

WHOA WHOA WHOA

Rozier was a goddamn stroke of brilliance compared to the Kaminsky pick

yall don't even know what you don't know. wcs and rozier were good picks, they actually fit useful roles in NBA 2015 edition

WHOA WHOA WHOA

Rozier was a goddamn stroke of brilliance compared to the Kaminsky pick
Personally I hate the Kaminski pick, but the media isn't crushing it like we are. All the draft reviews i've seen, except for one CBS donk (out of 3), are crushing the Rozier pick.

yall don't even know what you don't know. wcs and rozier were good picks, they actually fit useful roles in NBA 2015 edition

isn't rozier a shitty shooter? he reminds me of jeff teague without a jumper

what is that you like about rozier so much?

isn't rozier a shitty shooter? he reminds me of jeff teague without a jumper

what is that you like about rozier so much?

he can create his own shot and play defense.

solid bench players are underrated

Oh man, a defensive 6'2 shooting guard that can't shoot and can't play point guard, those are hard to find.

and if rozier is able to develop a better 3 point shot he's gonna be super monte as a starting guard to complement a high usage perimeter creator like lebron or harden.

and if rozier is able to develop a better 3 point shot he's gonna be super monte as a starting guard to complement a high usage perimeter creator like lebron or harden.
Should definitely work out when the Cs package him with an expiring for a 2nd round pick in 2 years
#assets #taketheL

The C's woulda been better off giving Joe Forte another look than this Rozier kid

that's a great point, the celtics just recreated this draft class

15821932-mmmain.jpg

the NBA has changed yall dumb dumbs need to keep up. I'm just tryna educate and enlighten

we only just watched the best defensive team in recent memory steamroll the entire nba, but sure, defensive STUDS are worthless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back