• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2015 NBA Offseason Thread: Rose broke face, orgy to blame?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The new Atlanta uniforms are terrible (except for maybe the white ones). I just don't understand how teams (Hawks, Clippers) can screw things up like this. It is a long process... You'd think as it went on, somebody would be like, "THESE ARE TERRIBLE AND MUST BE STOPPED!"
I can't remember the last time a new NBA uniform came out that I liked. Just awful, generic, unoriginal garbage nowadays. Bring back the '90s styles.

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 2h2 hours ago
Sources: If Kevin Love goes forward with visits in July, expect Boston to sell him on pursuing group of Love, Robin Lopez and...Paul Pierce.

Wooooooooooooooo ! ! ! ! ! ! !

JR Smith opting out as well.

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 2h2 hours ago
Sources: If Kevin Love goes forward with visits in July, expect Boston to sell him on pursuing group of Love, Robin Lopez and...Paul Pierce.

Wooooooooooooooo ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Got to think Brad Stevens might be a slightly better selling point. Otherwise it's Robin Lopez vs. LeBron James.

i don't find value in numbers posts but i guess i could see how someone could.

milwaukee's new jerseys are cool

atl and clipse are dumpster fires in adidas form

no excitement over the Hornets getting BATUM??? LMA gonna make a splash somewhere

Haha. Of course. The sky is blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back