• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2015 NBA Offseason Thread: Rose broke face, orgy to blame?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching Nuggets-Clips on NBATV. Ain't gonna lie. I'm kinda scared of the Clips this year. That starting lineup is great and they have a bench.

Watching Nuggets-Clips on NBATV. Ain't gonna lie. I'm kinda scared of the Clips this year. That starting lineup is great and they have a bench.

You must have forgotten that they still have Doc Rivers though.

Paul Pierce already dragged him to a championship once.

D rose is a tool. Gang bang where he didn't pay for the girls sex toy...best case. Saying their is no feud with Jimmy Butler that it's just because it's two black guys that people see it that way. Randomly taking about planning for free agency two years from now so he can "take care of his son". Between d rose, Patrick Kane and the Bears...this is the low point of Chicago sports. Amazing that the Cubs are the only beacon of hope in The gloominess of the Chicago sports landscape.

I take it you're not a hockey fan.

MKG left the locker room on a stretcher according to Mary Stevens.

Been reported as a separated shoulder, don't know why he would be on a stretcher for that.

Kyle Lowry looks like he lost about 50 pounds in this picture. Hard to recognize him.

bkn_clippers_raptors_basketball_20151004.jpg

Ptors new jerseys are slick

Especially the black and gold ones. Awesome color combo, obviously!

Man, I hope the Bucks are on TV more this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back