• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Season long College football thread

LOL, Hackenberg is projected to be a top 3 pick in next year's draft. Woooooooooooooof.

Muschamp is such a fucking whore. I bet he'd head over to T-Town if he was offered a ten dollar raise. I hate that dude.

He was without a job. And worked at Auburn previously. Sure he wanted big $$$. What's wrong with that?

Went to UGA, immediately became a GA at their rival Auburn. Then eventually becomes the HC at their biggest rival UF. Throw in a spell with LSU.

Fuck that dude. I wouldn't respect a GD word he ever said.

He makes Saban look like a loyal saint.

lol. most people brasky are mercenaries for whoever/whatever pay them most

LOLZ what the fuck are you doing Petrino? Burning your last TO on a dead ball? What a fucking idiot. Just wasted 40 of your last 52 seconds.

Jesus Christ what a fucking dumb decision

Let's not let BOBBY off the hook for that epic brain fart only. He also used 2 timeouts on offense the drive previous and should have used the last timeout after 1st or 2nd down on defense.

What a shitshow.

Petrino-Back.jpg

Back