• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Season long College football thread

31 point dogs, Portland State, upset Washington State on the road today.

How's that seat feeling, Leach?

Interesting to see who will be Texas' next coach. Kelly could certainly be in the conversation.

Yeah bc he sucks #notsold

I think I just hate that our QB is a F$U reject.

and there's no upside. if he does a decent job this year you're still starting from scratch again next year.

Also his QBs are usually game managers, they just have to not screw up

Yeah, that's not the Starship Enterprise.
And even if it were, why would the Jayhawk be eating it?
@Deadspin: Update! The KSU band apologizes for anyone offended by their halftime performance: http://t.co/TQJ6F8tZgc

I think Louisville is going to be a tough game.
Lots of mistakes but almost came back against Auburn

A few items of interest............

WINNERS
Charlotte: Charlotte’s first game as an FBS program was a good one. The 49ers traveled south to Georgia to take on Georgia State and pulled out a 23-20 win at the Georgia Dome. Senior quarterback Matt Johnson threw for 242 yards and a touchdown while Kalif Phillips rushed for 90 yards and Austin Duke hauled in seven passes for 95 yards and a score. The win for the 49ers comes less than a month after the death of offensive line coach Phil Ratliff.

LOSERS
Marquise Williams, North Carolina: If you love selective stats, then hey, Williams completed a higher percentage of his passes than Baylor’s Seth Russell on almost the exact same number of attempts. The problem was the three interceptions, which essentially buried the Tar Heels, who by most measures had a reasonable case to walk away from the season opener against South Carolina with a win, especially with a chance to nab the go-ahead score with 3:48 left in the game. That’s when Williams was intercepted in the end zone (for the second time) on fourth-and-goal by the Gamecocks’ Skai Moore.

Back