• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Season long College football thread

dab9791772b501a415782c440eec977c.jpg

Fabulous to see that bunch of drunk, hayseed rednecks going home disappointed!

Wow did the VT DB just get abused by Michael Thomas.

Motley is very ungood. With Brewer out 4-6 VT might want to unwrap the freshman QB.

Motley is very ungood. With Brewer out 4-6 VT might want to unwrap the freshman QB.

Yeah, I was happy with the way Tech stayed in the game for a half, which is better than the next 9 or so teams will do. But damn it hurts losing Brewer, which probably means they'll lose 1-2 games in the next month or so that they otherwise wouldn't. After that 1st half, I was thinking this is their best team in a few years and could win 9-10 games. But that ain't happening with Motley, so I agree I'd live and die with the freshman.

No other top-10 teams wowed me over the weekend, but this OSU team is the deal. They get Mich St at home late in the season, and with a lame B-10, they're in the playoffs. Happy for Braxton Miller - his switch to WR makes him look draftable, and that spin move was sick. And Jones looks like the next Cam with the way he moves at 6'5", 250. With his pocket presence and arm, is he the #1 pick for the Skins or Bears next year?

Miami is playing at FAU on Friday night. This has what it's come to for them.

Miami is playing at FAU on Friday night. This has what it's come to for them.

FAU is about 30 minutes up the road from Sun Life. It's closer to many Miami fans than Coral Gables.

Just found out ive got first row tickets for the Tennessee/Oklahoma game in Knoxville next Saturday. Ready to bring down the thunder on Stoops and his pussy midwest football.

A record 10 SEC teams in the new Top 25.

UTjr gave up 600 yards to Bowling Green. Not sure why Boise St. moved up.

That article deserves its own thread.

That article deserves its own thread.

Yeah, I just read it. Glad to see one of my favorite football Deacs close to MSD getting coaching experience and you never know, he might just be up the road back home coaching one day.

when I replace Emmert as commish I'm going to require coaches to shake hands after the first half.

Nice, and while we're at it, get rid of all sideline reporters, and have each coach stick a mike in the other's face to ask any question of their choosing.

A record 10 SEC teams in the new Top 25.

Pretty good for right now, especially after going 4-0 in top games the opening week especially when compared to the ACC's abysmal 0-4 performance.
But it hits the fan this week in Knoxville as UT hosts Oklahoma in one I expect the Sooners to win by a touchdown. Stoops needs to show that last year's foldo was a fluke and UT is a year away from the big time but have had some great recruiting classes of late. They allowed way too many yards & points to Bowling Green last week at neutral site Nashville. One of the big boys gets beat this weekend as LSU goes to Miss St

Of course we have the blockbuster where Sparty hosts Oregon in a rematch of last year's game. Mich St is the big pick here--we shall see.

Several conference games across the Big 5 conferences--Wake/Syracuse, KY/SC, UGa/Vandy, LSU/Miss St. Otherwise a lot of nondescript games & also a few rivalry type games.

Back