• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Season long College football thread

SEC getting tight to it with all those conference match ups in week 2. They don't mess around.

Apps +19.5 today at Clemson. I'd be pretty content if we keep it that close.

I was surprised at that line TBH.

Me too...got Clemson at -18.5. App State is better than people think this year IMO but I was thinking Clemson would win by 3 touchdowns at home. Backdoor TD for App is very possible though.

I get that App isn't bad but Clemson is ~10th in the country (too lazy to look it up) playing at home.

Well we have one of the longest win streaks in the country currently going. If clemson doesn't come out to play it will be close

Meh. That doesn't matter when you're playing the best ACC has to offer that knows they can't lose or they miss the playoffs. Clemson will definitely slip up this year, as always, but I don't think it's today.

Tigers 44
Apps 17

Obviously would love nothing more than to be wrong here

USF defense handling FSU well aside from a long run by Cook. USF threw an endzone pick on a 3rd down fade from the 3 yard line. FSU up 7-0.

USF ties up FSU 7-7.

FSU-USF tied 7-7 at the half. USF was arguably worse than us last year.

FSU's offense in the first half looked like Wake's last year - offensive. Cook is the only one who looks awake out there. With the exception of one play, FSU's defense has played well though.

Back