• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Season long College football thread

It would be really interesting if they did the Playoff ratings right now to see how it compares to the actual polls. The Big Ten is highly over rated and Ohio State might not even get in the Top 4 just based on their best victory now being over Indiana and prior best win in the opener against 3 loss Virginia Tech.

A good case could be made for Utah, TCU, Baylor & Clemson, with Ohio State, Oklahoma, LSU & Texas A & M being right there. Then it all changes again after next week's games.

Is there actually any chance they release the playoff ratings today and cancel the rest of the season ?

Happy to see my hometown Utes move up in the polls after a big week. Thinking about making it over to the Cal game.

I'm not quite ready to buy the Gators being a top 11 team.

Me either Pritch, but they have made one helluva statement these first 5 weeks. Their lines have moved as much in the good direction as Texas has moved in the other direction. For instance back in August Texas was listed as -7 at home against Cal but when they played, Cal was the one favored by -7, so a 14 point turnaround. They were originally +4 against OK and are now +17. Florida was originally listed as +7 this weekend at Mizzou and is now a -5.5 favorite. That is a definite trend in the right direction.

Why would USC want to play LSU in Charlotte? What's wrong with playing at the Coliseum? Bold non-con choice for an SEC team by the way.

Why would USC want to play LSU in Charlotte? What's wrong with playing at the Coliseum? Bold non-con choice for an SEC team by the way.

He's talking about South Carolina not Southern California

USC = University of South Carolina

Only to a very small part of the country.

Yea, I definitely don't refer to them as such...I'm just saying in context to the article that it was the case. Personally, I'm constantly trying to forget that South Carolina exists.

In 49/50 states USC and Carolina don't have anything to do with South Carolina

13abd2ad156eac5c2d34d4df3bdbfbb1a30814bd426e7e8f62e0e1bea35cbfb2.jpg

Will be interesting to see who the U goes after once they can Golden. Chad Morris?

Back