• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What is the weirdest animal

Weirdest Animal

• Total voters
Yes. And they have human sized balls. Saw a dude on one of those Alaska shows pop them out and eat them.

Wait, is that accurate? I've seen a lot of ducks, but I've never seen one sporting a human sized scrotum. Are the balls all up inside them and covered in feathers? Would be pretty sweet though if ducks had big scrotes and when they swam around, their nutsacks just sort of quietly trailed behind them, floating atop the water.

Testicles, on the hand, are extremely good to eat. Bigger is not always better. Duck testicles, which take the size and general shape of kumquats, are more tender and delicately flavored than those of lamb, which are more like small avocados. While duck testicles do not taste particularly ducky, lamb testicles are unmistakably lamby with a pungent, grassy smell and a offal-intensive taste that's akin to stomach. Their texture is almost identical to that of a succulent scallop.

I'm fine with it. With their hard, rubbery bills, duck oral is out of the question, so really that's the only other orifice available for ducks who want to get freaky.

Two important things to note:
1) all avian testicles are contained within the main body cavity, no hanging, trailing scrotums to be seen. Actually most bird don't even have external penises...ducks being one of the few exceptions.

2) all duck sex (all bird sex for that matter) is anal sex. They have only one posterior opening called a cloaca, where poop and eggs come out and sperm goes in. So, I am not sure it would really count as "getting freaky" from a ducks stand point since they have no other options.

I saw a duck rape at a wedding recently. the ceremony was next to this duck pond at a resort, and this lady duck was flying around quacking like crazy while being pursued by a male. she landed in the pond and he landed next to her, swam over, got on top, and pushed her underwater for like 30 seconds with lots of struggling and splashing from her. then he swam off, she surfaced, looked dazed then quickly swam over to where 3 other lady ducks were. it was loud and hard not to watch that in lieu of the wedding.

I once saw a sloth bear dude go over to a fresh lady sloth bear's dump, lick it a bunch, and then go down on the lady sloth bear immediately after (she just watched him lick the poop from a few feet away). She put both her hands on his head while he did this. Once he finished they both licked the poop some more and then the male went off and paced around while the lady sloth bear took a nap. So I vote for those guys (this was at the DC zoo).

I once saw a sloth bear dude go over to a fresh lady sloth bear's dump, lick it a bunch, and then go down on the lady sloth bear immediately after (she just watched him lick the poop from a few feet away). She put both her hands on his head while he did this. Once he finished they both licked the poop some more and then the male went off and paced around while the lady sloth bear took a nap. So I vote for those guys (this was at the DC zoo).

Considering these were sloths, did this whole even transpire over the course of 2 days?

I saw a duck rape at a wedding recently. the ceremony was next to this duck pond at a resort, and this lady duck was flying around quacking like crazy while being pursued by a male. she landed in the pond and he landed next to her, swam over, got on top, and pushed her underwater for like 30 seconds with lots of struggling and splashing from her. then he swam off, she surfaced, looked dazed then quickly swam over to where 3 other lady ducks were. it was loud and hard not to watch that in lieu of the wedding.

I've seen this happen a few times. Duck sex is a bit unsettling.

Considering these were sloths, did this whole even transpire over the course of 2 days?

Not sloths, sloth bears. Very different creatures, actually.

Look at this perverted fucker:

eS7MLjI.jpg

Back