• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICAL 2015/16 Premier League - Leicester CHAMPS. Best Sports Story Ever

yeah, this.

Elko Born ‏@Elko_B 18s18 seconds ago
It's hard to believe LvG is resisting the temptation of playing Carrick-Schneiderlin-Herrera. That's an ideal 4-3-3 midfield right there.

Drop Young. Memphis to LW. Mata stays RW. Carrick sits. Schniederlin box to box. Herrera farther forward on the pitch. Championship. I should be MUFC manager.

I hate the bob of hair on top of the head like Blind is wearing. It looks so stupid. Makes me want to point and laugh at guys when I see them with it out on the street. #dv7hottakeabouthair

Young got carried away and tried to pass to Schweinsteiger before he'd been subbed on there

ZOMG United have a RB that can actually defend this season*. Heart you, Darmian.

*not a reflection on Rafael. SO SHUT YOUR HANDS, VAD.

Whoa. Good goalkeeping from Romero. I think I'll crap my pants.

Vertonghen knees Rooney IN THE HEAD when Rooney is standing up straight. No foul.

PL refs in top form already I see.

SCHWEINYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

SO MUCH HAPPY CANNOT CONTAIN

Seeing Schweinsteigger in a United kit is just wrong

Schweinsteigger is the first German ever to play for United? Damn

Back