• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICAL 2015/16 Premier League - Leicester CHAMPS. Best Sports Story Ever

Haha ive taken a liking to Everton, which if I am correct I think there are a couple of Everton guys around here!

Haha ive taken a liking to Everton, which if I am correct I think there are a couple of Everton guys around here!

Its a grand old team to play for
Its a grand old team to support
An if you know your history
Its enough to make your heart go-ooooooo
We don't care what the red SHITE say
What the fuck do we care
Cause we only know that there gonna be a show when the Everton boys are there

Early prediction: MY BUNDESLIGA becomes the Euro futbol thread of choice by May #hottakes #FACHT

I take it you're not a believer in the Daley Blind center back experiment. Can't say I blame you.

As for Liverpool, I still think Sakho is preferred over Lovren, even if Lovren received more time in the preseason. My hope is that Rodgers was just trying to build Lovren's confidence.
No. I am not hopeful of playing a smaller, slower, non-center back at center back when there are 4-5 healthy options for the position at the club. A CB can be slow, a CB can be undersize, a CB cannot be both of those things, especially against good opposition.

I hope LvG goes with Smalling at RCB and Jones at LCB vs Tottenham on Saturday. He won't.

My entirely too early final table prediction:

1) Man United (why not?!)

2) Chelsea
3) Arsenal
4) Liverpool

5) Tottenham
6) Man City

7) Southampton
8) Everton
9) Stoke
10) Newcastle
11) Swansea
12) Crystal Palace
13) West Ham
14) Norwich
15) West Brom
16) Aston Villa
17) Leicester

18) Bournemouth
19) Sunderland
20) Watford

This is what happens when the Fat Spanish Waiter talks

No f'ing way Watford gets relegated, let alone finishes last.

Good lord, why ?

True. I mean, of all the clubs you could choose, why Everton? Of course, I'm saying this from experience.

I don't know what to think this year. I do think Liverpool will suck and that Rodgers will be sacked by October, which is good news for us.

1) Chelsea
2) Arsenal
3) United
4) Man City
5) Southampton
6) Tottenham

7) Everton
8) Liverpool
9) Stoke
10) Swansea
11) Palace
12) Newcastle
13) West Ham
14) Villa
15) West Brom
16) Norwich
17) Leicester

18) Bournemouth
19) Watford
20) Blunderland

I think it's bournemouth, Aston Villa and Leicester getting relegated. Watford using the "all in" approach to stay up (opposite of burnley "wait until next year") approach.

Reactions: ONW
Bournemouth will stay up. Eddie Howe is awesome. Kudos to NBCSN for showing their first ever top-flight game on Saturday (not that there is a lot of competition then).

Usually (though not last year) the relegated three are an established PL club, a club with 2-5 years in the PL and a newbie.

On that note I'll go Villa, Leicester and Watford.

My sympathies to soxfan and the fake fans of the other two clubs

Last edited:

I don't like Flores. And so many new players that I think it will take them a long time to gel. I also don't rate Capoue or Behrami in a CM role, so not sure how Watford will establish itself on games with no midfield dynamism. And is Troy Deeney really going to bang in the goals in the Prem?

Just tons of question marks surrounding Watford, who have spent a lot of money, but I'm not sure how wise that spending has been. I do like the Holebas pickup at the back tho. Good player.

And again, entirely too early prediction, so it means little.

Good lord, why ?

Haha I understand how they aren't one of the big boys, but I like that they have Howard and used to have Donovan (and he raved about them). Like that they've got the history and small club thing going for them. Also Goodison kicks ass.

I'm going to miss the little Brazilian firecracker. :(

CLlEJQ4WcAA55jJ.jpg

Haha I understand how they aren't one of the big boys, but I like that they have Howard and used to have Donovan (and he raved about them). Like that they've got the history and small club thing going for them. Also Goodison kicks ass.

Small club? DON'T TELL TUFFALO!

And Goodison is a throw back stadium, sure, but it is beat down and in desperate need of repair.

remember when we put up a massive "permanent" tapestry of roberto on the outside of the gladwys end and then took it down a month later

COYB

Back