• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICAL 2015/16 Premier League - Leicester CHAMPS. Best Sports Story Ever

Wilshere did play in three games this season, so there's probably no reason to include him.

Those three were all hurt a lot of the year, they probably played fewer combined games than Noble did.

I mean, isn't that the point?

Why include them versus someone who played more games, minutes, etc and had better stats than them all combined.

Ummm... reports coming out that Roy Keane is going to be Jose's assistant manager.

Holy shit. Players might be killed.

Zlatan with Rashford right and Martial left making runs off him. Depay could spell either one.

Good attack on paper at least.

Fair to say that Juan Mata is not likely to be part of the revamped United attack?

Lol

If any other top club were to sign Zlatan, you'd mock them without mercy.

I've said in the past that we shouldn't sign him, especially for the money he is demanding.

But... you know... its fucking ZLATAN, so weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Zlatan for one year and $300k per week or whatever is a good deal for ManU. He isn't going to score 38 in 31 or anything but he is probably a better version of Berbatov in his last year or two for the club. Plus he is awesome/hilarious and it will be cool to see him in the PL.

What. A. DOUCHE.

I thought it was great. Can't knock the "little guy" celebrating on a Wake Forest message board! Those guys were playing with house money and he was living it up.

Also, Palace didn't have a lot to cheer for the second half of the year.

I thought it was great. Can't knock the "little guy" celebrating on a Wake Forest message board! Those guys were playing with house money and he was living it up.

Also, Palace didn't have a lot to cheer for the second half of the year.

You don't celebrate like that with 15 minutes still to play.

I am biased because I already thought Pardew is a douche though. He creeps me out.

You don't celebrate like that with 15 minutes still to play.

I am biased because I already thought Pardew is a douche though. He creeps me out.

I can't say I was rooting for United but Pardew is a douche. He should never be anywhere near a real trophy.

“I do many things and I’m very happy. But if they asked me to become the manager of Manchester United, I would. Because Guardiola is in Manchester City and they want someone to win things with wonderful football? It’s me,” he says.

Ask him if he is serious and the smile returns: “Yes, I’m serious. I say that just because it’s like when you are in the pub or the club. When you say you don’t care, all the girls want you. Maybe if I say I don’t care about that job, they will ask me. If they asked me, I’d work very hard, of course.”

Love him.

dose TV monies doe

CjOn2XDXEAI9M96.jpg:large

Back