• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICAL 2015/16 Premier League - Leicester CHAMPS. Best Sports Story Ever

IIRC they set the TV matches for August through the end of Nov. all at the start, those should be coming soon

pirates-bumble-bees.jpg

Willie Stargell is in.

Is that black or navy?

I agree that it's boring, but a Black and Gold Spurs jersey might be an intriguing purchase.

I was at a music festival thing yesterday in London -- probably 50,000 plus -- and I didn't see a single soccer jersey. One Chelsea hat on a strange-looking woman. That's it. Just some more context for the American soccer fan.

I was at a music festival thing yesterday in London -- probably 50,000 plus -- and I didn't see a single soccer jersey. One Chelsea hat on a strange-looking woman. That's it. Just some more context for the American soccer fan.

I think in general that Brits wear gear with sports logos (hats/shirts/jerseys/etc) in regular life way less than Americans do. We wear sports shit all the damn time :)

I think in general that Brits wear gear with sports logos (hats/shirts/jerseys/etc) in regular life way less than Americans do. We wear sports shit all the damn time :)

Agreed. In my experience, they generally prefer Abercrombie and Fitch and Franklin & Marshall gear.

Villa
7a13fdc5a00117ae10bf43cc1ef156b2.jpg

Southampton home and away
Cmm-1MhWEAAacAh.jpg

under-armour-southampton-16-17-away-kit-1.jpg

Dortmund away
16AW_BTL_FB_TS_PUMA-Football_BVB-Away.png

City (blue shorts are noteable)
manchester-city-2016-2017-home-kit-8.jpg

Watford
dryworld-watford-16-17-kits-2.jpg

QPR