• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICAL 2015/16 Premier League - Leicester CHAMPS. Best Sports Story Ever

This will probably be laughably wrong by September, but what the hell

Chelsea
City
United
Arsenal
Liverpool
Spurs
Everton
Stoke
Leicester
Southampton
West Ham
Swansea
Crystal Palace
West Brom
Watford
Newcastle
Villa
Sunderland
Norwich
Bournemouth

POY: Costa
Best Transfer: Depay
Worst Transfer: Benteke
Golden Boot: Costa
First Sacking: Rodgers

Why you so down on City dv?

Clubs (read players) rarely perform to their best when they know that their manager is a lame duck. This is Pellegrini's last season and I'm not sure he can get the best out of the side until his sacking in Dec/Jan.

I also think Kompany is a shell of his former self and their other CB options are not all that good. They will score lots of goals tho, and even more if somehow Kun Aguero can stay healthy for the full season... which I'm not sure he can.

I think the prem is reaching a point where the money is almost working against it in the bottom half of the table. Those clubs are paying so much for totally shit players. #hottake?

Actually probably beyond the bottom half

I think Benteke is going to be awesome. Here is my prediction:

Arsenal
Chelsea
United
Liverpool
City
Spurs
Southampton
Everton
Stoke
Swansea
West Ham
Crystal Palace
Leicester
West Brom
Bournemouth
Watford
Newcastle
Villa
Sunderland
Norwich

Y'all's minds are gonna be blown when you see my boy PAYET. I've seen him play five or six times already this pre-season, and even at half-speed with players he doesn't know yet, he's AMAZING.

Y'all's minds are gonna be blown when you see my boy PAYET. I've seen him play five or six times already this pre-season, and even at half-speed with players he doesn't know yet, he's AMAZING.

My mind won't be blown. He's already in my fantasy team for a reason.

Haha I understand how they aren't one of the big boys, but I like that they have Howard and used to have Donovan (and he raved about them). Like that they've got the history and small club thing going for them. Also Goodison kicks ass.

EFC are a big big club, one of the biggest. We are a big club.

I don't like Flores. And so many new players that I think it will take them a long time to gel. I also don't rate Capoue or Behrami in a CM role, so not sure how Watford will establish itself on games with no midfield dynamism. And is Troy Deeney really going to bang in the goals in the Prem?

Just tons of question marks surrounding Watford, who have spent a lot of money, but I'm not sure how wise that spending has been. I do like the Holebas pickup at the back tho. Good player.

And again, entirely too early prediction, so it means little.

I know. I'm absolutely blinded by homerism and optimism.

I agree with dv7 about City. With a lame duck manager and a squad that's getting older, I don't think they finish top four.

I agree with dv7 about City. With a lame duck manager and a squad that's getting older, I don't think they finish top four.

I don't think they even like each other. It's a group of mercenaries with a leader they have no reason to respect. Lots of talent, but they're not a team. As soon as Aguero gets hurt, they start dropping points exponentially.

I don't think they even like each other. It's a group of mercenaries with a leader they have no reason to respect. Lots of talent, but they're not a team. As soon as Aguero gets hurt, they start dropping points exponentially.

Don't know whether they like each other but the idea that they're any more a team of mercenaries than the other top teams is silly to me. The elite teams spend the most money and assemble the best talent from around the world. They're all made of mercenaries. That's modern football.

Why the fuck did Tottenham agree to play in the Audi Cup this season? They just played (and lost 2-0) to Real Madrid and they will now play the loser of Bayern v AC Milan tomorrow at the same time, so the match won't end until about 8:30 PM local time in Munich. So they either fly home that night and don't get into London until around midnight or they fly home the next morning and don't get into London until Thursday.

Tottenham open their season away to Manchester United just after noon local time on Saturday. Just really stupid planning on their part to put their players under such travel duress this close to the start of the season.

City's got some Chelsea pre-Mourinho return going on. Still can win anything but aging and team chem not great. Pep's gonna blow that team up next year

Why the fuck did Tottenham agree to play in the Audi Cup this season? They just played (and lost 2-0) to Real Madrid and they will now play the loser of Bayern v AC Milan tomorrow at the same time, so the match won't end until about 8:30 PM local time in Munich. So they either fly home that night and don't get into London until around midnight or they fly home the next morning and don't get into London until Thursday.

Tottenham open their season away to Manchester United just after noon local time on Saturday. Just really stupid planning on their part to put their players under such travel duress this close to the start of the season.

Spurs agreed to play in it before the PL fixtures were released.

But yeah, those €€€'s mostly

Thanks for that clip. It's been so long since he's seen the field, I had forgotten what he looked like. Admittedly, I can't recall what Jose Enrique looks like either.

Because Spurs are a "Big Club."

Back