• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICAL 2015/16 Premier League - Leicester CHAMPS. Best Sports Story Ever

Will everyone stop relegating Watford please assholes.

I wish "you all" luck. I could see all three promo-ed teams staying up, it's a strong crop. Would shed no tears if a Newcastle or someone says arrivederci instead

Who starts in goal for United on Saturday, Romero?

Who starts for Chelsea up top, Falcao?

Mahrez and Schmeichel keep Leicester up at the expense of Villa, Bournemouth and Sunderland.

Someone other than Costa, Kane or Aguero wins the golden boot. It will not be Connor Wickham.

"Van Gaal will seriously consider dropping De Gea against Tottenham but must consider the facts that new signing and likely alternative Sergio Romero hasn't played a match of any kind since the Copa America final on July 4.

It seems likely Argentina international Romero will be given a chance soon though."

Calling it now, Dele Alli is going to be a star. Right now, I think he's going to start at Old Trafford, and it's hard to say he doesn't deserve it.

Kid is already so smooth, and he's only 19.

Calling it now, Dele Alli is going to be a star. Right now, I think he's going to start at Old Trafford, and it's hard to say he doesn't deserve it.

he's sure looked like one of our best mids

I wish "you all" luck. I could see all three promo-ed teams staying up, it's a strong crop. Would shed no tears if a Newcastle or someone says arrivederci instead

I expect Newcastle to be a much better squad this year. We had an absolutely unbelievably bad string of injuries last year, coupled with an unexpected management change that left us with an inexperienced person that was completely out of his depth. The club has spent a good bit of money to strengthen the squad in the transfer window and I don't believe we're done yet. Mike Ashley had the $$$ scared out of him last season and he's vowed not to risk that again. It's a big club with tremendous support - there's no reason they should ever be fighting relegation and I don't believe they will be doing so this year.

vad in "Tottenham player will be a STAR!" shocker.

More on this at 11.

The only question I have of Spurs fans is WTF is going to happen to Yedlin? Please loan him out, please?

Prediction: Everton struggles to stay mid-table. Roberto fired on Boxing Day.

there are many reason on how/why Liverpool will manage to screw it up this year, but depth isn't one of them. At the moment, it seems like we have too many bodies.

Forwards - Benteke, Ings, Origi, Sturridge (targeted return date of mid September), Borini (trying to offload), Balotelli (trying to offload)
AM/Wingers - Coutinho, Firminho, Ibe, Markovic, Lallana, Teixera
CM - Henderson, Milner, Allen, Can, Lucas
CB - Skrtel, Lovren, Sahko, Toure, Illori
LB/RB - Clyne, Gomez, Moreno, Flanagan

If Arsenal actually land Benzema, that has to make them the favorite over Chelsea for the league, right?

I'd bet money on Benzema not going to Arsenal this transfer window.

lolol

please be true

Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal forced Paris St-Germain to pay an extra £3m for forward Angel Di Maria after the 27-year-old posted a picture of himself with the French club's owner in Qatar. (Daily Mirror)

Manchester United have paid the price for failing to qualify for the Champions League last season after falling behind rivals Manchester City in Uefa's latest coefficient rankings.

The Red Devils, who did not compete in Europe last season and were therefore unable to accumulate points, have fallen to 20th place, four below Manuel Pellegrini's men.
http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/foo...helsea-and-arsenal-lead-the-way-10438735.html

#MoyesThat

Why the fuck did Tottenham agree to play in the Audi Cup this season? They just played (and lost 2-0) to Real Madrid and they will now play the loser of Bayern v AC Milan tomorrow at the same time, so the match won't end until about 8:30 PM local time in Munich. So they either fly home that night and don't get into London until around midnight or they fly home the next morning and don't get into London until Thursday.

Tottenham open their season away to Manchester United just after noon local time on Saturday. Just really stupid planning on their part to put their players under such travel duress this close to the start of the season.

Spuds will be Spuds.

Spurs XI today: McGee; Trippier, Fazio, THE TONGAN, Davies; Dier, Bentaleb; Onomah, Lamela, Carroll; Chadli

subs: Lloris, Vorm, Alderweireld, Rose, Wimmer, Walker, Alli, Dembele, Eriksen, Mason, Winks, Kane

Might hint at who will be starting this weekend...

Back