• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICAL 2015/16 Premier League - Leicester CHAMPS. Best Sports Story Ever

:panda:

CLqS8HvWIAESoti.jpg

Why the fuck did Tottenham agree to play in the Audi Cup this season? They just played (and lost 2-0) to Real Madrid and they will now play the loser of Bayern v AC Milan tomorrow at the same time, so the match won't end until about 8:30 PM local time in Munich. So they either fly home that night and don't get into London until around midnight or they fly home the next morning and don't get into London until Thursday.

Tottenham open their season away to Manchester United just after noon local time on Saturday. Just really stupid planning on their part to put their players under such travel duress this close to the start of the season.

Spurs agreed to play in it before the PL fixtures were released.

But yeah, those €€€'s mostly

Mirror Football ‏@MirrorFootball 3s3 seconds ago
Tottenham must fly home on Friday - just 24 hours before Man United trip | @AdrianJKajumba http://mirr.im/1M5hgw4

At least they're not putting off selling their best player till as late as possible then buying a ton of new players. Right? Baby steps

Lot of narcissism in football, but Di Maria joining PSG because he looks like the Eiffel Tower is different level.

CLqpoJNWgAAivKK.jpg

CLqptbZWgAAaZ5e.jpg

At least they're not putting off selling their best player till as late as possible then buying a ton of new players. Right? Baby steps

If United don't land Lewa.... then I'm not so sure that won't happen. (not that I want it to happen -- Kane would be about choice number 27 on my list.)

Just watched Spurs v. Milan ... Milan is fucking dreadful. That was a garbage Spurs side with basically every key player rested and guys like Tom Carroll and Onomah on the pitch and Milan was basically never in it. They finished 10th in Serie A last year, and I seriously think they'd be in the relegation mix in the PL (the bottom half of the PL is much stronger than the nearly bankrupt bottom half of Serie A).

Reactions: ONW
Last edited:
Back