• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICAL 2015/16 Premier League - Leicester CHAMPS. Best Sports Story Ever

Is Cavani really that good? I've watched him play about dozen times for club and country and have never been all that impressed.

Is Cavani really that good? I've watched him play about dozen times for club and country and have never been all that impressed.

He was a fucking God at Palermo and Naples ... seems that he just hasn't meshed with Ibra (or with Saurez for Uruguay). Hard to be better than he was in 2011-2013 though, my Lord.

And maybe he'll just never be loved like he was in the south of Italy (Palermo fans loved him so much they weren't angry when he was sold to Napoli) ... he was fucking adored in Naples.

And he did score 31 goals in 53 apps for PSG last year (where he's "struggled") ... so yeah, he's probably really good.

Chevy's logo is just ugly. no way around it. and pretty much always has been. makes it difficult to produce something good looking

original.jpg

speaking of something not good-looking, here are the rumored ManUnited thirds.
CLgIhQPVAAA81sN.jpg

united%20kit.png

manchester-united-15-16-third-kit-socks.jpg

anyone have any idea why Chelsea haven't bought another forward. Hoping that Costa stays fit the entire year just seems so foolish. Falcao looks done, and Remy is fine but nothing special.

Someone gave me two authentic Nike home Arsenal shirts a few years ago, a L and an XL because they weren't sure what size I needed. They both sport "Wilshere 10" on the back. At least they were free.

Someone gave me two authentic Nike home Arsenal shirts a few years ago, a L and an XL because they weren't sure what size I needed. They both sport "Wilshere 10" on the back. At least they were free.

At least it wasn't a Diaby jersey.

Arsenal should sell him at their first chance. He's made of glass.

CLvg_IsWcAAbbDz.jpg

I like Arsenal's chances at a title this year better than any in a long while, but I question their defensive/holding midfield. Is Coquelin ready for a full season as first choice? Arteta? Chambers? Gabriel? Seems like a trouble spot.

I like Arsenal's chances at a title this year better than any in a long while, but I question their defensive/holding midfield. Is Coquelin ready for a full season as first choice? Arteta? Chambers? Gabriel? Seems like a trouble spot.

Arsenal will not finish within 6 points of the eventual title winners. Alexis is good. Not that good.

Back