• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICAL 2015/16 Premier League - Leicester CHAMPS. Best Sports Story Ever

Southampton is a team that I could see finishing top 6 or 12th. Europa isn't going to be kind to them. I love Mane. Think he's going to take a big step up this year. Tadic is a boss too. I'd like to see more of Harrison Reed too.

Arsenal will not finish within 6 points of the eventual title winners. Alexis is good. Not that good.

I genuinely think DM is more of a trouble for Arsenal than depth up front. Schneiderlin would have been a perfect signing. Reasonably priced, home grown, ticks all the boxes.

It is going to be tough to hate United's midfield if it's Schneiderlin/Herrera/Mata.

Arsenal will not finish within 6 points of the eventual title winners. Alexis is good. Not that good.

146562.png

I genuinely think DM is more of a trouble for Arsenal than depth up front. Schneiderlin would have been a perfect signing. Reasonably priced, home grown, ticks all the boxes.

It is going to be tough to hate United's midfield if it's Schneiderlin/Herrera/Mata.

To me it's the combo of a mediocre DM and a lack of depth at central defender/the aging slow legs of Mertesacker.

Southampton is a team that I could see finishing top 6 or 12th. Europa isn't going to be kind to them. I love Mane. Think he's going to take a big step up this year. Tadic is a boss too. I'd like to see more of Harrison Reed too.

I feel like they're set to take a step back this year. It just seems like one of those seasons where they've had too many parts to replace the last two summers and they slip down to 10th or so. I'd love it if I'm wrong though.

Really like of what little I've seen of Classie for Southampton replacing Schneiderlin. Not the same sort of player, but Wanyama will become more of the enforcer with Classie doing the running and maestro-ing of the team.

And Tudic remains class. Saido Mane is quickly beocming one of the most under-appreciated talents in world football. Dude will be as a big, big club before too long.

I posted the Kickstarter awhile back but here is the finished product of "A Brief History of Soccer". My high school roommate is an artist (and a Newcastle supporter) and he created it with the backing he received. Damn impressive.

Your weekly notice that West Ham are about to get bounced from the Europa League by a no-name team

And they're gone.

If England loses a CL place to Italy in the next couple years, today will be one of the biggest reasons why

So their first team didn't get much time together in the preseason at all.

And they're gone.

If England loses a CL place to Italy in the next couple years, today will be one of the biggest reasons why

We need to ditch the stupid fair play thing so crappy teams like West Ham don't mess with the number of CL spots.

We need to ditch the stupid fair play thing so crappy teams like West Ham don't mess with the number of CL spots.

Not too long ago, Fulham used the fair play bid to make a run to the final.

Back