• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICAL 2015/16 Premier League - Leicester CHAMPS. Best Sports Story Ever

There will defs be an adjustment period, but the players will figure it out sooner or later.

I think they should have a purple card for this. It doesn't affect the game you are playing in but for every five you accumulate you get suspended a game. Watching someone get four or five in one match would be hilarious.

PL says they are going to start cracking down on abuse towards refs this upcoming season. Red for cussing at the ref, yellow for surrounding him or running at him.

Games are going to end 8 v 8

Good. They should be more strict on time wasting/kicking the ball away/walking away with the ball as well. Completely unnecessary and easy to officiatr/remove.

Good. They should be more strict on time wasting/kicking the ball away/walking away with the ball as well. Completely unnecessary and easy to officiatr/remove.

robin-van-persie.jpg

I think they should have a purple card for this. It doesn't affect the game you are playing in but for every five you accumulate you get suspended a game. Watching someone get four or five in one match would be hilarious.

Roy Keane would have started the season suspended for 3 games.

Big Sam to England is the most FA move of all time.

Liverpool was out of outfield players in a friendly today when Lucas got hurt so the U18 keeper is playing up top with Ings.

Liverpool was out of outfield players in a friendly today when Lucas got hurt so the U18 keeper is playing up top with Ings.

That was pretty awesome -- he almost sent someone clear with his first touch and then was just offside when he was one-on-one with their 'keeper. Everyone wanted him to take the penalty at the end.

Marko Big Unit Grujic with a decent goal again.

Steve Bruce quits Hull over the fact they've failed to sign anyone so far this summer.

Can Shef Wed just take their place?

OK, I want to slightly amend my earlier statement about English people not really giving a shit about soccer.

People in Liverpool fucking LOVE soccer. I went to this music festival, and without exaggeration 2 in every 3 children was fully-kitted out, socks and everything, with a soccer ball. Lots of old dudes in shirts. More Everton shirts than Liverpool, but many, many, many more Liverpool leg tattoos. Strange, strange place. Much better than Manchester still, though.

Still haven't seen but one or two PL shirts in the capital though. Much more diverse here.

Man United v Man City friendly was cancelled this morning because China.

Still haven't seen but one or two PL shirts in the capital though. Much more diverse here.

There were some good ones here this weekend.

The strangest one by far was an Alberto Moreno Pool jersey. I didn't even know they made those.

Back