• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICAL 2015/16 Premier League - Leicester CHAMPS. Best Sports Story Ever

Yep -- as long as they play a lick of D Bournemouth should be fine

Wellman bat signal!

0b3c9c1808482811af50c44139502fcc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Mourinho:

“We feel that we are candidates to win the title. We know that not one or two or three more than that have the same ambitions. We cannot speak differently. We want to fight for the title. At the end of the season we are not champs because someone is better than us then great, that’s football,” he said. “But at Man United Football Club you cannot say differently, we have to fight for the title. “Not many more think the same way as us but they are afraid to say it. They prefer to play a defensive game in words. They prefer to say or to hide or to play defensively with the words, that’s not our way. I don’t think that’s Man United. I think Man United has to say we want to win the title. We have all the respect for the others and maybe we don’t win, maybe we arrive end of season and happy to finish top four. It depends on how season goes. But in this moment when I speak to you I speak to my players too, and I cannot speak differently.”

wait, what? Pogba is suspended for the game on Sunday? WTF

for picking up 2 yellows in last years Coppa Italia. LOL. He probably wasn't going to play anyway, but what?

http://www.espnfc.us/manchester-united/story/2927961/man-united-midfielder-paul-pogba-suspended-for-first-match-back-in-premier-league

ETA:
Michael Cox ‏@Zonal_Marking 13m13 minutes ago
The Pogba suspension is crazy (regardless of whether he would have played). Authorities desperate to prevent players playing. Baffling.

What in the what? Which association has suspended him? How?

Did I miss the predict the Premier League final table thread?

Mourinho:

“We feel that we are candidates to win the title. We know that not one or two or three more than that have the same ambitions. We cannot speak differently. We want to fight for the title. At the end of the season we are not champs because someone is better than us then great, that’s football,” he said. “But at Man United Football Club you cannot say differently, we have to fight for the title. “Not many more think the same way as us but they are afraid to say it. They prefer to play a defensive game in words. They prefer to say or to hide or to play defensively with the words, that’s not our way. I don’t think that’s Man United. I think Man United has to say we want to win the title. We have all the respect for the others and maybe we don’t win, maybe we arrive end of season and happy to finish top four. It depends on how season goes. But in this moment when I speak to you I speak to my players too, and I cannot speak differently.”

Jesus. He is the Donald Trump of BPL managers, isn't he?

A coach that talks about the title being the ultimate objective. Yeah, I see the comparison.

So, the German CB deal is "in shambles," we're still loaning players out, and any decent striker in the worlds' price is ridiculously inflated beyond what we would have paid for Higuian or Lacazette initially. WTF Arsene?

Back