• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICAL 2015/16 Premier League - Leicester CHAMPS. Best Sports Story Ever

deacvision7

Mod Emeritus
Reaction score
You guys wanted a new thread? You guys got a new thread.

Premier League Fantasy game code here:

fantasy.premierleague.com
Code to join this league: 358909-94715

maybe now that it's official, el chupe and ILDeac will post here again :eek:hnoes:

Not official till we get the Boom/Bust gif.

Not official till we get the Boom/Bust gif.

you know that i can't say no to you!

B4cMFzwCcAMto09.jpg

THIS IS OUR YEAR!!!

JOE GOMEZ GREAT SIGNING, IF ANYONE CAN EMRE CAN, JOE ALLEN IS HURT SO ADDITION BY SUBTRACTION, IBE IS A BETTER STERLING, COUTINHO AND FIRMINO ARE TWO MAGICIANS, JORDAN HENDERSON NEED I SAY MORE!

No. this is Arsenal's year. Two straight Community Shield championships, two straight FA Cups. Time to turn our sights to the top of the table.

That awkward moment when the Sturridge dance looks more like

geriatric_crossing.jpg

THIS IS OUR YEAR!!!

JOE GOMEZ GREAT SIGNING, IF ANYONE CAN EMRE CAN, JOE ALLEN IS HURT SO ADDITION BY SUBTRACTION, IBE IS A BETTER STERLING, COUTINHO AND FIRMINO ARE TWO MAGICIANS, JORDAN HENDERSON NEED I SAY MORE!

This won't happen because Rodgers remains committed to Dejan Lovren for some unfathomable reason.

A lot of Liverpool fans online are saying the same thing but I find it hard to believe that Lovren will start ahead of Skertl or Sakho in the opener.

I've never followed an entire premier league season start to finish. Cant wait to do so this year!

A lot of Liverpool fans online are saying the same thing but I find it hard to believe that Lovren will start ahead of Skertl or Sakho in the opener.

Right, I think opening match it's Gomez-Sakho-Skrtel-Clyne. Not exactly imposing, but at least there's no Lovren.

Right, I think opening match it's Gomez-Sakho-Skrtel-Clyne. Not exactly imposing, but at least there's no Lovren.

I predict Moreno-Lovren-Skrtel-Clyne. I think Lovren is going to be given a short leash but will start the season as first choice.

nah, it will definitely be Gomez - Lovren - Skrtel - Clyne.

and I don't know why.

I've never followed an entire premier league season start to finish. Cant wait to do so this year!

Do you like any particular club or just the game in general? Either way, welcome aboard! Any fellow Jurgen hater is more than welcome on this thread.

nah, it will definitely be Gomez - Lovren - Skrtel - Clyne.

and I don't know why.

Downside: You'll be starting Lovren.

Upside: You won't be starting a sub 6 foot LB/CM hybrid as one of your CBs because your manager is obsessed with "one right footed, one left footed" CB pairing and your only real left-footed CB is really a LB naturally and he couldn't figure out how to get a Visa to get into the United States for the preseason tour. Why is Rojo so stupid?

Then again... Lovren. We'll call it a draw.

Downside: You'll be starting Lovren.

Upside: You won't be starting a sub 6 foot LB/CM hybrid as one of your CBs because your manager is obsessed with "one right footed, one left footed" CB pairing and your only real left-footed CB is really a LB naturally and he couldn't figure out how to get a Visa to get into the United States for the preseason tour. Why is Rojo so stupid?

Then again... Lovren. We'll call it a draw.

I take it you're not a believer in the Daley Blind center back experiment. Can't say I blame you.

As for Liverpool, I still think Sakho is preferred over Lovren, even if Lovren received more time in the preseason. My hope is that Rodgers was just trying to build Lovren's confidence.

Back