• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICAL 2015/16 Premier League - Leicester CHAMPS. Best Sports Story Ever

Cazorla hurt his knee as well.

Alexis
Santi
Koscielny
Theo
Rosicky
Arteta
Welbeck
Wilshere

Swansea are all over Liverpool since I turned it on about 7 minutes ago.

And a penalty awarded to Liverpool? Quelle surprise!

Liverpool were giving them the business in the first 25 minutes then didn't do much at all for the final 65.

Sherwood being Sherwood

"These modern guys don’t want to be called scouts, they want to be called anything but," Sherwood says. "The old guard – the foot soldiers – are still known as scouts. They are out there trailing around parks watching kids’ football. The new guys don’t want to go Fleetwood Town. They might not even get a cup of tea. When they go to Manchester United or the top leagues in Europe they get looked after. They get the blankets over their knees, and a nice cappuccino.

"There are far too few of the scouts. All that data analysis can be used for something but it can’t be used to pick your players. Some of the data is not about goals, or assists, it’s about ‘expected goals’ when a player got himself in position to score, but didn’t. What a load of nonsense. Trust your eyes. You can’t get a feel for them on the screen. Any player can be made to look good on a showreel. It’s far sexier to go to the top European leagues and find these players. It’s easier to sell it to your fans.

PL thread exclusive! I have Wellman in my office in 90 minutes. I will ask one reasonably thoughtful question from this group. Let me know.

Cazorla hurt his knee as well.

Alexis
Santi
Koscielny
Theo
Rosicky
Arteta
Welbeck
Wilshere

Don't worry. I read on Twitter that Arsenal are going to spend about £150 million in the upcoming transfer window.

Yo you guys think Messi is going to Man City this summer? They just got $400 million from a bunch of Chinese guys. Something's brewing, bros.

PL thread exclusive! I have Wellman in my office in 90 minutes. I will ask one reasonably thoughtful question from this group. Let me know.

Did Wellman have any real notice that Vidovich was looking to leave prior to his exit and was Muuss his first call immediately after?

If we lose the debate national championship, will he resign immediately afterwards? #historiccompetitiveness

Sorry boys we went for 90 minutes on Wake Will and sports performance center fundraising until the meeting sort of died out

"City’s hierarchy of chief executive Ferran Soriano and director of football Txiki Begiristain have targeted Guardiola since they arrived at City in 2012, and reckon they can tempt their former Barca colleague to England."

That is one hell of a name.

"Most of the £265million generated on Tuesday by owner Sheikh Mansour selling 13 per cent of the the Blues’ parent company, City Football Group, to Chinese bidders will go towards players.

This will be on top of the tens of millions already available for transfers at the end of this season because of the club’s record revenues and their cut of the Premier League's new £5.14billion TV deal."

FFP say what?

"City’s hierarchy of chief executive Ferran Soriano and director of football Txiki Begiristain have targeted Guardiola since they arrived at City in 2012, and reckon they can tempt their former Barca colleague to England."

That is one hell of a name.

He was one hell of a player too. Kind of a tiny, tricky wide forward. Played for some awesome Barca teams, overlapping with Laudrup and Ronaldo. Pretty sure he's Basque, which explains the awesome name.

Reactions: ONW
Sturridge is so good. If Liverpool could find a way to get 20 matches a year from him that would be nice.

Just saw that Gary Neville has been named as Valencia's head coach until the end of the season. Pretty interesting hire.

Back