• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICAL 2015/16 Premier League - Leicester CHAMPS. Best Sports Story Ever

lol claudio

The Italian whose side enjoy a six point lead at the summit following the 3-0 victory at the Etihad admitted: “I don’t believe the bookies. At the beginning of the season they said that Ranieri would be the first manager to be sacked this season. But I hope they will be right this time!”

Leicester-City-play-NFL-with-Carolina-Panthers.jpg

"A downturn in the global stock markets, along with Manchester United's poor form, has seen £345m wiped off the club's value. (Independent on Sunday)"

No way.

Why isn't Coquelin starting? Ramsey/Flamini doesn't work (and Flamini is lucky to stay on the pitch after going in with two feet).

Why isn't Coquelin starting? Ramsey/Flamini doesn't work (and Flamini is lucky to stay on the pitch after going in with two feet).

I don't get it. Love The Flam but he and Ramsey generally do not work. That said, Ramsey delivering the goods today.

Quite why Flam is still on at 65 mins is beyond me...so is our seeming lack of killer instinct. We need goals!!!

5 MUFC corners in the opening 12 minutes. The ball is parked in Chelsea's defensive third.

What an effort by Martial!! That was going in the top corner. Amazing save by Courtois.

Back