• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Presumably OFFICAL 2015/16 Premier League - Leicester CHAMPS. Best Sports Story Ever

My dude Nacho!

Now I don't have to root for City any longer.

Let's see these two sides battle it out for the winner.

Presumably OFFICAL 2015/16 Premier League Thread (NWT)

This is the first time I can remember watching a full Spurs match this season, and damn is Alli impressive. That kid has the potential to be the next great English midfielder. Very Podga-esque.

a buddy is about to win 200$ in the dk epl freeroll today and 100$ in a 2$ game for finishing first

I can't believe it. who even is this team?

bless Paul Mitchell and the scouting department for bringing in Kevin Wimmer from Cologne. turns out he's a real Faux-tonghen.

Gon be real interesting. Arse will probably win every one of their remaining home games but all their roadies will be varying degrees of difficult -- United, Spurs, Everton, West Ham, fighting-for-their-lives Sunderland and City.

If Leicester beat the teams they should beat they still might just do it

10 points off 5th with 12 to play.
giphy.gif

4th scares me, though, with MU and Chelsea still in competitions. If Spurs finish 4th and miss out on CL again, I'll have to punch a child in the face. I don't see any other possibility.

Back