• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2015 Omnibus Fantasy Football Thread

Could Danny Amendola be a sneaky smart start this week?

I'm starting him in the flex (albeit in our crazy 20-team league) this week. Yahoo stupidly projects him to have 11 points this weekend. Boom-bust pick.

Flex question:

Gore v. Buffalo
or
Ivory v. Cleveland

Julius Thomas out with a handy.

Charles Clay?
Owen Daniels?
Jordan Reed?
Vernon Davis?

Im currently starting Austin Rastafarian-Jenkins, rationale being that all those guys are more or less known mediocre quantities, and this guy with Fameis might be something.

Last edited:
#2 RB QUESTION --- Must decide before tonight's game

(1) Joseph Randle
(2) Darren McFadden
(3) DeAngelo Williams (with bell out in Pittsburgh)

What say you?

Flex position (0.5 PPR):

Dion Lewis vs. Steelers
Or
Vincent Jackson vs. Titans

Gronk owners have to be very happy. Anyone who traded him is probably on suicide watch.

I'm starting him in the flex (albeit in our crazy 20-team league) this week. Yahoo stupidly projects him to have 11 points this weekend. Boom-bust pick.

Definitely a bust! He will be cut from my team immediately.

Tyler Eifert in the later rounds is looking to be a very fruitful pick.

Ugh, so mad, I took Sammy Watkins in almost every draft this year late as a 4th WR thinking he has WR2 upside if they throw him the ball. They didn't. And I started him over BMarsh. Great call.

The Denver offense and Sammy Watkins not doing anything killed one of my teams yesterday. Every starter other than CAR DEF/ST had single digit points.

Just blegh.

But Charles/Forte/CAR DEF was a good 3way start in my primary league.

So far my top performer has been the Dolphins D/ST. Need a monster night from AP.

Back