• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2015 Omnibus Fantasy Football Thread

Ugh, so mad, I took Sammy Watkins in almost every draft this year late as a 4th WR thinking he has WR2 upside if they throw him the ball. They didn't. And I started him over BMarsh. Great call.

I started him in the Flex over Abdullah. I'm AWESOME!

I too am a Watkins owner -- was a keeper pick. I don't know why I totally flubbed and forget about Kelce when making keeper picks. He was a waiver pickup for me last year so wouldn't have lost much.

The Ravens dared Peyton to throw long, and jumped his short stuff. He had a very low yards per attempt. I'm concerned he may be done, and defenses will "play up" or "play short" to stifle the Denver offense. As a CJ Anderson owner, this concerns me. Demaryius Thomas owners would be similarly affected. I know this is one game, but this is how last year finished as well. Thoughts?

The Ravens dared Peyton to throw long, and jumped his short stuff. He had a very low yards per attempt. I'm concerned he may be done, and defenses will "play up" or "play short" to stifle the Denver offense. As a CJ Anderson owner, this concerns me. Demaryius Thomas owners would be similarly affected. I know this is one game, but this is how last year finished as well. Thoughts?

Certainly seemed that way. He was way off of the mark on the long balls. He is wearing that glove because he can't really grip the football. The weather was perfect, so he can't use that as an excuse. I would wait a couple more games before writing him off though. Brady was horrible to start last year, and he ended up okay.

Sure, but in a couple games their trade values will be shot. I got CJ as my RB1 and injured Ellington as my RB2. Abdullah looked good, but he's an RB2 fill in.

Yep. As someone who owns both Anderson and Thomas, I'm concerned. Starting those two, Tate and Smitty instead of Woodhead and Eiffert. was a 40 point swing. Apart from Charles and Kelce, I got nothing. I have to start thinking about using my second TE in the flex going forward.

This seems like a disproportionately good week for TEs.

CJ Anderson really was disappointing as an owner esp since he was my 1 pick. But hopefully if Tyrod can keep it up Percy Harvin may finally have some fantasy value again

When a dude like Desean Jackson gets hurt like 4 seconds into a game, I feel like they should let you swap him out for another player.

And Dez Bryant has a broke foot and will be out 4-6 weeks GREAT:slash:fuuuu

Finishing up my fantasy draft. I hate myself.

Unless something crazy happens in the late game I'll be the league leader after Week 1. Fantasy is such a crapshoot. I seriously felt like I had the worst draft of anyone in our league.

This week:
QB-Luck
WR-Julio, AJ Green
RB - Ivory, T.Coleman
FLEX - D.Martin
TE - Eiffert
DST - STL
K - Bailey

The ol' paradox where you have a player you need to do well for one league and want him to fail for another.

Anyone else going to lose because they didn't credit Jordan Matthews with the TD and Ryan Matthews ran it in the next play?

someone foolishly (imo) dropped john brown right before the 1pm games in my league. We are in a 12 team auction league where we have $100 all season to spend on waiver wire pickups. How much should I go for brown? 10? 15?

I've got Demaryius Thomas. I've got similar concerns regarding Peyton Manning. I'm actually thinking of offering Demaryius Thomas for Carlos Hyde straight up. Am I out of my mind fantasy experts?

I've got Demaryius Thomas. I've got similar concerns regarding Peyton Manning. I'm actually thinking of offering Demaryius Thomas for Carlos Hyde straight up. Am I out of my mind fantasy experts?

Yes. It's Week 1. Don't be a reactionary. Manning will settle in and the 49ers are terrible.

Yes. It's Week 1. Don't be a reactionary. Manning will settle in and the 49ers are terrible.

I would agree if this last game wasn't a continuation of the pattern from the end of last year.

Andre Johnson - been reading that he is looking old and slow. Will Moncrief pass him?

Back