• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2015 Omnibus Fantasy Football Thread

Another owner had both Dez and Jackson.

I need a back up plan for RB in case of injury and am fine at WR:

thinking of offering A. Johnson for Gurley - thoughts?

Johnson looks slow and old, but Gurley may not pan out. Hoping to take advantage of his misfortune

I am also an Andre Johnson owner. I would try it for the old, slow reasons. Gurley is at least young. I'm holding on Johnson one more week, since he got 10 targets last week, but ready to add/drop him for Devante Parker very soon.

I'm going to go for it. I don't see needing Johnson this year

my WR:
D. Thomas
Tate
Smith, Sr.
Roddy White
Johnson

TE:
Kelce
Eiffert

TE included in flex

Steve Smith Sr. @ Oakland or Terrance Williams @ Philadelphia

I also have Matty Ice and Tony Romo so I could stack Romo-Williams against that soft Philly secondary

I also have Matty Ice and Tony Romo so I could stack Romo-Williams against that soft Philly secondary

That's what I would do. I'm not a big believer in Terrance Williams being able to pick up the Dez slack, but I'd try it for a week and hope I'm wrong.

Pick 2 (or 3 if you would play one over Joeseph Randle or Tevin Coleman in the flex spot)

Jarvis Landry
Brandon Coleman
Terrance Williams
Jarvis Landry
Donte Moncrief
James Jones

Also have Ryan Matthews and Benny Cunningham as flex options, but it would take some doing to convince me to play one of them there or as RB2 over Randle/D, Coleman

Matty and Terrance is how I would go. NYGs secondary is pants. Smitty is old and I suspect he is past it.

Terrance, no question. He will light up the Philly secondary.

Pick 2 (or 3 if you would play one over Joeseph Randle or Tevin Coleman in the flex spot)

Jarvis Landry
Brandon Coleman
Terrance Williams
Jarvis Landry
Donte Moncrief
James Jones

Also have Ryan Matthews and Benny Cunningham as flex options, but it would take some doing to convince me to play one of them there or as RB2 over Randle/D, Coleman

Terrance (see above), and Landry. I wouldn't blame you for starting Coleman, either - I think the Saints are going to decimate the Bucs.

Terrance, no question. He will light up the Philly secondary.

Terrance (see above), and Landry. I wouldn't blame you for starting Coleman, either - I think the Saints are going to decimate the Bucs.

If I started B. Coleman do I sit J. Randle or T. Coleman? SO MANY DECISIONS.

Another owner had both Dez and Jackson.

Yeah, I did too. I also had a rb heavy draft in that league. Now I'm stuck starting Andre Johnson, and James Jones. I picked up Brandon Coleman from New Orleans and may start him ahead of Alfred Blue at flex because I fear that my attempt at finding a sleeper RB for my flex isn't going to work out. Basically I'm fucked.

They just downgraded CJ Anderson to questionable for tonight - with his injury, short week, and Hillman running well, should I sit Anderson for Woodhead?

.5PPR & .5/1st down

Coleman, coleston and Lockett.. Pick 2

Coleman and whoever - Lockett gives you the highest upside, Colston is basically TD dependent right now as the 3rd/4th option - if he doesn't score, guessing he gets 4-5 points. If you get points for KR/PR yards go Lockett.

If I started B. Coleman do I sit J. Randle or T. Coleman? SO MANY DECISIONS.

Thats a tough problem - I would probably start Randle and T Coleman because I have a RB bias knowing they both should get 15-20 touches - B Coleman likely has a good day against that Bucs d, but you never know who is going to go wild with the Saints.

Need some help with my Flex:

CJ?K @ Bears
Sammy Watkins vs Pats
Colston vs Bucs
Wheaton vs 49ers
David Johnson @ Bears

I have CJ right now - I also could potentially start two of these guys if anyone thinks Watkins/Colston/Wheaton are a better option than VJax @ Saints or BMarsh @ Indy.

Need some help with my Flex:

CJ?K @ Bears
Sammy Watkins vs Pats
Colston vs Bucs
Wheaton vs 49ers
David Johnson @ Bears

I have CJ right now - I also could potentially start two of these guys if anyone thinks Watkins/Colston/Wheaton are a better option than VJax @ Saints or BMarsh @ Indy.

CJ

and Watkins over BMarsh. I suspect Watkins rebounds from his 0fer week 1.

----------------

Do I pick up Nick Foles (@ Wash) off the FA list and start him over Peyton (@KC tonight on short week rest)? I would drop James Jones, Moncrief, or one of my other 6 3rd rate WRs to make room for Foles for 1 week.

Also have Teddy Bridgewater on my bench, but I really don't think I should start him vs Detroit.

They just downgraded CJ Anderson to questionable for tonight - with his injury, short week, and Hillman running well, should I sit Anderson for Woodhead?

.5PPR & .5/1st down

I have same problem with CJ, but I have Hillman. Which to start with Abdullah? Other RB is injured Ellington.

Back