• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2015 Omnibus Fantasy Football Thread

CJ

and Watkins over BMarsh. I suspect Watkins rebounds from his 0fer week 1.

----------------

Do I pick up Nick Foles (@ Wash) off the FA list and start him over Peyton (@KC tonight on short week rest)? I would drop James Jones, Moncrief, or one of my other 6 3rd rate WRs to make room for Foles for 1 week.

Also have Teddy Bridgewater on my bench, but I really don't think I should start him vs Detroit.

Washingtons D looked pretty decent against the Phins last week and the Chiefs gave up 300+ passing yards, granted it was late, but I would expect Peyton to have to throw to win this one. I would say keep your Manthing in the lineup.

But, thats a tough call.

Dropped Bailey (DAL) for the new Broncos kicker. Was this wise?

Also picked up PERCY but I plan on keeping him on the bench until he breaks out

What kind of value could I get from CJ Anderson after two terrible games?

Should I wait it out or make a move now?

What kind of value could I get from CJ Anderson after two terrible games?

Should I wait it out or make a move now?

I'm in the same boat. Wasted (at least looking that way now) a first round pick on him. Ugh. Watching Denver's running game tonight made me have flashbacks to Wake's run game from last year. No where for either CJ or Hillman to go.

With a totally rebuilt O-line, I give him maybe one or two more games to see if they can gel. Defenses he's facing get a little weaker in coming weeks as well, which should help. Everybody else you might trade to is probably feeling the same way about him you are right now so I doubt you'll get any less value if you give him another week or two and he's still not producing (barring injury, obviously). Feel like I gotta wait it out a little longer given he was a first rounder or else I'll be kicking myself if he gets it clicking later.

I'm in the same boat. Wasted (at least looking that way now) a first round pick on him. Ugh. Watching Denver's running game tonight made me have flashbacks to Wake's run game from last year. No where for either CJ or Hillman to go.

With a totally rebuilt O-line, I give him maybe one or two more games to see if they can gel. Defenses he's facing get a little weaker in coming weeks as well, which should help. Everybody else you might trade to is probably feeling the same way about him you are right now so I doubt you'll get any less value if you give him another week or two and he's still not producing (barring injury, obviously). Feel like I gotta wait it out a little longer given he was a first rounder or else I'll be kicking myself if he gets it clicking later.

I'm more worried that Hillman looks better at this point. I think you'd be trading him at a low value now. No one will give you a viable starter for him right now. Might as well see if he turns it around.

True...and I've got Dez as my #1 WR too, so I feel doubly screwed.

I have same problem with CJ, but I have Hillman. Which to start with Abdullah? Other RB is injured Ellington.

Answer: it doesn't matter. Anderson 2 pts; Hillman 3pts. This is going to be a long season for the Sharks With Freakin' Laser Beams Attached to their Heads.

Do I pick up Nick Foles (@ Wash) off the FA list and start him over Peyton (@KC tonight on short week rest)? I would drop James Jones, Moncrief, or one of my other 6 3rd rate WRs to make room for Foles for 1 week.

Also have Teddy Bridgewater on my bench, but I really don't think I should start him vs Detroit.

Played Peyton. Got 26 (ugly) points. I'm clearly a genius.

I've got Anderson in the pit league 1. 20 teams makes it hard to get a viable back up through FAs, but I did draft Hyde.

You're fine with Hyde. He looks fantastic.

Fantasy experts, do I go with Sammy Watkins or Mike Wallace as my third receiver this week?

Pick 2:

Eiffert
Smitty
Golden Tate

I'm leaning the top 2 (also in consideration A. Johnson and Roddy White, but not really)

I agree with top 2. Golden only does well when Calvin is out. Oh, and the voice our software uses calls him "Golden Taint," which is funny every fantasy draft/auction.

hopkins, then coleman, then brown. hopkins is the texans wr1; coleman saints wr3 until he passes colston; brown is wr3 til he passes l fitz or floyd.

i know buuut i thought carolina had some crazy good stat against WR1's, I feel like Coleman has passed Colston and Brown has passed Floyd.

i know buuut i thought carolina had some crazy good stat against WR1's, I feel like Coleman has passed Colston and Brown has passed Floyd.

I hope you are right since I own Coleman and Brown as well. You'll have to check snap counts and targets to be sure. I am not sure they are there yet. I am not aware of Carolina clamping down on wr1's - doesn't mean it's not true though. In our league, we say "go with your studs," to remind ourselves not to overthink our lineups. Houston should be playing from behind, and the first look on every pass play will be to Hopkins.

Back