• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2015 Omnibus Fantasy Football Thread

I'm not sure Hopkins is benchable. Coleman and Brown are a solid WR play for most people this week, but not if you have to bench a stud.

Tough matchup here with the Panthers, who have held their opponents' top overall pass-catcher to fewer than 60 yards in eight straight games, a run that includes limiting the effectiveness of Julio Jones (twice), Josh Gordon, Mike Evans, Jimmy Graham and Jeremy Maclin.

You're fine with Hyde. He looks fantastic.

Yep. But took him to use at a flex, so if CJ is a bust, move Hyde to the RB spot, and then the flex is screwed. Especially if T.Y. is out for more than this week.

Dez/CJ Anderson/Witten

sonofabiscuiteating MF'er :mad:I at least traded Dez over the weekend for Danny Woodhead/J. Brown (Ari) so I at least got some value I think. But Anderson is really really hurting me right now and now Witten has a sprained ankle/knee le sigh

And I'm sorry Cam I won't doubt you again, glad I picked up T. Benjamin (Cle) this week def going in starting lineup. 14 pts and 29 pts going into Oakland :cool:

Question, I have Chris Ivory going tonight, and I am up 1 with my opponent having no one left. Do I bench him just in case he has some crazy bad game? Or do I just ride it and assume there is no way he scores negative points?

Question, I have Chris Ivory going tonight, and I am up 1 with my opponent having no one left. Do I bench him just in case he has some crazy bad game? Or do I just ride it and assume there is no way he scores negative points?

Does your league have any atypical negative scoring rules?

Points For is usually a primary tie-breaker, so I'd definitely play him to bolster that stat. There's an extremely low chance that he actually loses the game for you.

also stat corrections could affect you later in the week. Too close to bench him.

Need 5 points tonight in a standard league to win. Do I start Andre johnson or brandon marshall? Who's least likely to bonk and finish with 2 points? Thinking that johnson's upside depends on whether or not hilton plays.

When was the last time the Fantasy Focus came out before Noon? I always try to listen during my lunch break but never can these days.

#FWP

Does your league have any atypical negative scoring rules?

Points For is usually a primary tie-breaker, so I'd definitely play him to bolster that stat. There's an extremely low chance that he actually loses the game for you.

When stuff like this happens (and it rarely happens) you remember it. I once had a huge lead going into MNF (Bills-Steelers) with Jim Kelly as my QB and my opponent had Pittsburgh D. QB's should normally outscore defenses 2:1, but I had a considerbable cushion regardless. Kelly implodes and throws 4 pics in the first half, Pittsburgh scores a couple defensive TD's, then Kelly leaves the game with minor injury with a negative fantasy score. I lost. Watching that MNF game was like watching the Hindenburg explode.

Guy in my league is putting Antonio Brown on the trading block, should I try to get him?

My Team:
WR:
B. Cooks
J. Matthews
N. Agholor
M. Evans
A. Cooper
T. Lockett

RB:
J. Charles
M. Forte
C. Ivory
A. Abdullah
R. Jennings
T. Coleman

Was thinking of packaging Evans and Forte for Brown and maybe Latavius Murray? He also has Lamar Miller.

Would that just be silly?

Guy in my league is putting Antonio Brown on the trading block, should I try to get him?

My Team:
WR:
B. Cooks
J. Matthews
N. Agholor
M. Evans
A. Cooper
T. Lockett

RB:
J. Charles
M. Forte
C. Ivory
A. Abdullah
R. Jennings
T. Coleman

Was thinking of packaging Evans and Forte for Brown and maybe Latavius Murray? He also has Lamar Miller.

Would that just be silly?

Your WRs are a disaster waiting to happen. I'd put a package together involving your RBs not named Charles.

Agree. I would give him any two players he wants from your RBs (not Charles) and WRs for Brown. Dude must be tired of winning.

Your league goes 6 deep? Wow.

He has Brees and Cutler as his QBs, I have Palmer and Flacco.

How about this trade:

Give:
J. Flacco - QB
M. Forte - RB
M. Evans - WR

Get:
J. Cutler - QB
L. Murray - RB
A. Brown - WR

You're robbing him, but he's dumb enough to put Brown on the block, so why not? He might take it. Instead of trying to figure an offer, let him shop your team not named Charles. Just ask him which two he wants.

I'd do that. Just watch Cutler's injury. Do you have a waiver wire in case you need to get a QB for Palmer's bye week?

Back