• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2015 Omnibus Fantasy Football Thread

Yea, there should be QB's available for Cutler if he's hurt.

And he's shopping Brown to get some value back because he has no one else producing points on his team.

Yahoo predicts it would make my team better by +9-10 pts over the season, gives him +5-6 for the season.

I have the Panther's defense, currently.

I'm afraid the Saints are going to put up points on them, especially if Kuechly isn't playing. Broncos are available in my league, but they're playing Detroit. Atlanta isn't a great defense, but they're playing a vulnerable Cowboys offense. Any thoughts? Sit on the Panthers and hope the Saints don't score? Any other def to look out for?

We also have the Jets, Browns and Chiefs available and they seem like decent options too.

I have the Panther's defense, currently.

I'm afraid the Saints are going to put up points on them, especially if Kuechly isn't playing. Broncos are available in my league, but they're playing Detroit. Atlanta isn't a great defense, but they're playing a vulnerable Cowboys offense. Any thoughts? Sit on the Panthers and hope the Saints don't score? Any other def to look out for?

We also have the Jets, Browns and Chiefs available and they seem like decent options too.

The Saints could barely score against Tampa Bay, why are you worried about them scoring against Carolina?

So in my league Vincent Jackson is available, he's averaging about ~7ppg so far and my WR corps aren't as strong as what I would like for them to be. Currently I have:

QB: Cam/Mariota
RB: CJ Anderson/L. Miller/Danny Woodhead/ A. Abdullah/ Duke Johnson/ L. Blount
WR: Stevie Johnson/T. Benjamin/ V. Cruz/ P. Harvin/ J. Brown

Thinking of dropping Duke Johnson and adding Jackson thoughts?

The Saints could barely score against Tampa Bay, why are you worried about them scoring against Carolina?

Weird things happen in rivalry games and the Saints are capable.

Especially if Brees is out.

Especially if Brees is out. I'll wait for later in the week to choose. I've heard good things about McCown. He's just waiting on his time to shine... like those generators.

You're overthinking it.

Panthers have allowed 26 points in 2 games, most of it without Luke. Brees might be out. Carolina D seems like a good play. Also, how are the Broncos available?

I have 2 of 4 RB slot in crappy Denver running game (Anderson, Hillman handcuff). Fish, or cut bait? If cut, which? Available: Matt Jones, David Johnson (I have Ellington), Karlos Williams, Devonta Freeman, John Starks (Lacy injury is minor), Lance Dunbar.

Last edited:
Do you mean Matt Jones?

I'm bullish on David Johnson mostly because I have him. Ellington is an injury risk. Chris Johnson is well past his prime. Arians will figure it out soon enough.

Panthers have allowed 26 points in 2 games, most of it without Luke. Brees might be out. Carolina D seems like a good play. Also, how are the Broncos available?

8 team league.

Got sent a trade proposal giving up P. Rivers for Stevie Johnson.

Picking up Stevie Johnson doesn't really help my team, while his only quarterback is Bradford.

Advice on countering b/c I'd love to move Rivers for some value (carrying 3 QB now b/c I picked up Mariota after Manning sucked week 1 to have options)

My Team

QB: Manning, Rivers, Mariota
RB: Charles, Woodhead, CJ Anderson, Vereen
WR: D. Thomas, Tate, Smitty, R. White, Moncrief
TE: Kelce, Eiffert

His Team:
QB: Bradford
RB: Lynch, McCoy, Dion Lewis, Hyde
WR: Landry, E. Sanders, A. Robinson, B. Cooks, A. Jeffrey, Cruz, Stevie Johnson, James Jones

I was thinking of offering for either Hyde or Lewis

Could he use a TE?

Try Rivers for Hyde straight up. Hyde's stock won't be any lower. I doubt he will take it but it's worth a try.

Back