• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2015 Omnibus Fantasy Football Thread

That was my thought. If he declines, I may settle for Lewis- I was gong to drop Rivers/Mariota to pick him up in FA, but this guy grabbed him off Waivers.

how good is washington's offense, or how bad is NYG Def. I have Cinci D against Bal but thinking of dropping them for NYG. Could also do Phi against the Jets

Got Travis Benjamin off waivers. Is he any good, or is he gonna suck now that McCown's back? Worth a flex play over Watkins or Smitty?

depends on what the rest of my team looks like

Necessary Buffness
QB Ryan Fitzpatrick 1
RB Duke Johnson 1
RB LeGarrette Blount 7
RB/WR Jordan Matthews 27
WR T.Y. Hilton 47
WR Julio Jones 75
WR Randall Cobb 60
TE Rob Gronkowski 61
OP Doug Martin 6
D/ST Dolphins D/ST 1
K Mason Crosby 1
BE Bishop Sankey 2
BE Charles Johnson 3
BE Colin Kaepernick 2
BE Marcus Mariota 1
BE Matt Jones 1
BE Jerick McKinnon 1
BE Mark Sanchez 1
BE David Johnson 1
BE Stevie Johnson 1

The '02 Tax Collectors
QB Andrew Luck 76
RB Todd Gurley 22
RB Jamaal Charles 79
RB/WR Chris Ivory 15
WR Demaryius Thomas 67
WR DeSean Jackson 15
WR Marvin Jones 1
TE Zach Ertz 1
OP Jay Cutler 6
D/ST Lions D/ST 1
K Matt Bryant 1
BE Rashad Jennings 5
BE Isaiah Crowell 4
BE Terrance West 1
BE Blake Bortles 1
BE Markus Wheaton 1
BE Khiry Robinson 1
BE Branden Oliver 1
BE Montee Ball 1
BE Brandon Coleman 1

Got Travis Benjamin off waivers. Is he any good, or is he gonna suck now that McCown's back? Worth a flex play over Watkins or Smitty?

Will McCown be back for long before JF goes back in the game? I picked up Benjamin last week and sat him and regretted it. Play him.

Will McCown be back for long before JF goes back in the game? I picked up Benjamin last week and sat him and regretted it. Play him.

I think Benjamin is a high-risk, high reward player. His numbers are dependent on breaking long touchdowns. Who are your other receivers?

He said Watkins or Smitty for Flex which suggests his WR1 is strong enough and Benjamin may be worth the risk. I assume he's getting return yards if he's considering Benjamin.

AJ Green is my WR1. Have Watkins, Smitty, Benjamin, and Tyler Lockett (picked him up after W1). Kelvin Benjamin was my keeper pick but that didn't really work out well. Dropped him for Funchess, then dropped him for T Brnjamin.

Is Moncrief worth picking up by dropping A Johnson or R White?

I would pickup Moncrief and drop either one of those guys. Johnson has lost ability to separate and White is getting moved aside by Hankerson. Moncrief has big play ability to make a difference for the rest of the year.

I would pickup Moncrief and drop either one of those guys. Johnson has lost ability to separate and White is getting moved aside by Hankerson. Moncrief has big play ability to make a difference for the rest of the year.

Yeah, already switched out the 2 colts. May switch out white for Benjamin. Already have Smitty, Tate, Thomas.

Was offered 2 different trades from the same guy:

Give:
B. Cooks

Get:
J. Maclin

OR

Give:
M. Evans
A. Abdullah

Get:
J. Maclin
J. Randle

Leaning toward no for both, but really intrigued by Randle going forward with Dez and Romo out. Though Dallas plays some stout D-Lines and Mike Evans plays the NFC South...

Thoughts?

A. Morris, J. Stewart, or M. Forte?

Will Seattle bottle up Forte? Will Morris lose carries to Jones?

A. Morris, J. Stewart, or M. Forte?

Will Seattle bottle up Forte? Will Morris lose carries to Jones?

Forte > Stewart >> Morris. Forte has the talent, and Chicago may not want to throw the ball much against that secondary. Although there's always a concern they fall behind and need to throw. Stewart is viable. Morris I suspect will lose some carries, and just hasn't shown much to like so far. But, as is the nature of these things, I'll probably be wrong on all counts.

My RB predicament: L. Miller or Shane Vereen? Miller's status is unclear, he's gotten off to a slow start and that was before the ankle injury. But it's still hard for me to bench him in favor of Vereen...but I have to make that call imminently.

Pick 2 RB: CJ Anderson, McCoy, T. Gurley, or L. Murray.
2 WR: Fitzgerald, M. Evans, TY Hilton, Moncrief, James Jones.
Then 1 Flex from the remaining players + Ertz.

Last edited:
Back