• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2015 Omnibus Fantasy Football Thread

Pick 2 RB: CJ Anderson, McCoy, T. Gurley, or L. Murray.
2 WR: Fitzgerald, M. Evans, TY Hilton, Moncrief, James Jones.
Then 2 Flex from the remaining players + Ertz.

RB: Anderson and Murray
WR: Hilton and Jones
Flex: McCoy and Fitz

My team this week (possible subs in brackets)

WR: D. Thomas, Smitty [Tate, Moncrief, R. White]
RB: Charles, Woodhead [Anderson]
TE: Kelce
Flex: Eiffert [any of the WR]

I'm pondering playing Moncrief in the flex, but I have a hard time sitting either Kelce or Eiffert. Maybe Moncrief over Smith?

.5PPR, .5/1st down

Started Matt Jones last night and sat Joseph Randle and Melvin Gordon. I was happy about that when he scored the TD. I was then sad about that when it was a fumble lost.

Fantasy football, you are a fickle bitch.

Anywhooo, should I play Randle or Gordon over Danny Woodhead in the flex? Mark Ingram another option. Dion Lewis set to start, but is clearly not a must start if two of the others are better plays.

My team this week (possible subs in brackets)

WR: D. Thomas, Smitty [Tate, Moncrief, R. White]
RB: Charles, Woodhead [Anderson]
TE: Kelce
Flex: Eiffert [any of the WR]

I'm pondering playing Moncrief in the flex, but I have a hard time sitting either Kelce or Eiffert. Maybe Moncrief over Smith?

.5PPR, .5/1st down

I'm riding that Moncreif train until it derails.

My dynasty team is a train wreck, need more help than anyone can imagine:

Pick 3 - Ingram, Randle, CJ?k, David Johnson, Chris Ivory, Todd Gurley
Pick 2 - Sammy Watkins, BMarsh, VJax, James Jones, Torrey Smith,Tavon Austin, Markus Wheaton
Pick 1 - of any of the above not already picked

Right now, I have RB - Ingram, Randle, CJ?K - WR - Watkins, BMarsh, James Jones - but thinking maybe start Gurley? All of this is assuming Ivory isn't going, otherwise he is the last one. Also, the Johnson mess in Zona is killing me.

This is our 20 team Pit league so let me preface that before giving you my awful options:

With Lacy a Monday questionable start, looking at Gurley (if he plays) vs Fred Jackson as my RB1.

This league is so deep that Nikita Whitlock is like #5 on the best available RBs on the wire right now.

Struggling Andre Johnson at Tennessee

or his opponent

Kendell Wright versus Indianapolis?

This is our 20 team Pit league so let me preface that before giving you my awful options:

With Lacy a Monday questionable start, looking at Gurley (if he plays) vs Fred Jackson as my RB1.

This league is so deep that Nikita Whitlock is like #5 on the best available RBs on the wire right now.

Do you have (or can you pick-up) any other passable skill players going Monday?

You can always start Gurley at RB (edit: he's active), and then play Lacy (or other guy if Lacy is out) in one of your flex spots.

Last edited:
And one more - which one do I sit out of these four?

Jeremy Hill at Baltimore (hate the matchup, hate Hill's form, hate Bernard's success)
Frank Gore at Tennessee
Isaiah Crowell versus Oakland (like the matchup)
Lamar Miller versus Buffalo (bad matchup, banged up, underperforming...also the only guy with a late game)

Thanks for the help.

Monster fantasy week. There are already five 30+ point scorers (ESPN Standard Scoring), compared to two total in the previous weeks.

Devonta Freeman 37
A.J. Green 34
Andy Dalton 30
Steve Smith Sr. 30
Cardinals D/ST 30

Finally, got in the win column with the Honey Badger DST and HOF Steve Smith coming through this week. Need to watch these Watkins and Lynch injuries though. Ugh.

3-0 in Pit 1 due to a weak schedule and Rodgers coming up big on SNF and MNF the last two weeks.

2-1 and in first in my 12-team league, 0-3 in Pit 1. And the latter includes losing this week to Chic who put up 105 despite starting RGIII.

3-0 in Pit 1 due to a weak schedule and Rodgers coming up big on SNF and MNF the last two weeks.

I'm 3-0 in Pit 2 almost entirely because of a weak schedule.

3-0 in a 12 team auction/keeper league with many posters.

2-1 in a 12 team work league.

Thank a deity because I totally shit the bed in all of my leagues last year.

My dynasty team is a train wreck, need more help than anyone can imagine:

Pick 3 - Ingram, Randle, CJ?k, David Johnson, Chris Ivory, Todd Gurley
Pick 2 - Sammy Watkins, BMarsh, VJax, James Jones, Torrey Smith,Tavon Austin, Markus Wheaton
Pick 1 - of any of the above not already picked

Right now, I have RB - Ingram, Randle, CJ?K - WR - Watkins, BMarsh, James Jones - but thinking maybe start Gurley? All of this is assuming Ivory isn't going, otherwise he is the last one. Also, the Johnson mess in Zona is killing me.

I switched in Ivory for CJ, so mad - I lost by 10.

Back