• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2015 Omnibus Fantasy Football Thread

Need a TE with Allen questionable and Luck out. I picked up Vernon Davis last week with Allen out but he didn't end up playing and is out this week too. My options:

L Green vs Browns
K Rudolph vs Broncos
L Donnell vs Bills
J Cook vs Cardinals

I'm going to sit Mike Evans until Jameis shows he can get the ball to him. If I had played Hurns or Benjamin, I would be basically guaranteed a win right now.

Peyton Fucking Mannjng is killing me. Bradford on my bench only adds salt to the wound.

Yeah. Unfortunately my team is banged up. J-Stew and Johnson may be my best options for the other flex spot. Hurns and Benjamin are my other possibilities.

David Johnson, Hurns, and Benjamin outscored Evans, Stewart, and Montgomery 50-14.

Still up 30 on Nonny vs. Seattle D and Rawls tomorrow.

antonio brown, karlos williams and jordan matthews for ty hilton, forte and martavus bryant

who says no?

The side giving up Brown.

Team A giving Amari Cooper and Lamar Miller
for
Team B giving Dion Lewis and Melvin Gordon

Team A's other RBs/WRs: AP, Abdullah, Tevin Coleman, Julio, Moncrief, Josh Brown
Team B's other RBs/WRs: J. Randle, Ingram, Karlos Williams, OBJ, Jarvis Landry, Dez

2 WRs, 2 RBs, 1 R/W/T flex, 1 Q/R/W/T flex starting spots

Win-win? One team fleecing the other? Thoughts?

antonio brown, karlos williams and jordan matthews for ty hilton, forte and martavus bryant

who says no?

If you are on the side receiving Brown, Williams, and Matthews, you better accept before the other guy sobers up and realizes what he's done.

Team getting Amari wins. Miller and Gordon are teams exchanging disappointments. Belichick is schitzo regarding his RB's, and famous for his doghouse. Don't want to rely on that.

So Team A will go AP, AA, Julio, Moncrief, Lewis, Gordon/Brown
Team B will go Randle, Williams, OBJ, Amari, Landry, Miller

Team A gets two slot players.
Team B gets a WR2 and slot player.
Team B wins, but not a fleecing, or unfair trade.

What about Dion Lewis for Moncrief and Miller instead?

The guy I'm talking to really doesn't want to lose Cooper, but he is in a bind this week due to byes of his RBs.

Got offered JStew for CJ Anderson straight up. Obviously not taking that.

I have Charles, K. Williams, and Woodhead as RBs ahead of Anderson
WR: D. thomas, Moncrief, Tate, [Broken back Smitty]
TE: Kelce, Eiffert

I need some WR help. Maybe counter CJ Anderson for Kendall Wright (I have Mariota probably coming off my bench for Manning, potential stack). And chance he gives this a second thought?

Need some help with a trade, I feel like a fool for not just jumping on it, but I am in a dynasty league where I keep everybody and we have rookie drafts each year and this trade was proposed to me:

I give up:
Todd Gurley

I get:
Jeremy Hill
Lesean McCoy
CJ Spiller
1st Round rookie pick next year (likely to be between 5-8)

My other RBs are Ingram, Ivory, Whoever the Cards throw out (Ellington/Johnson/Johnson) and Randle.

I feel like McCoy is boom or bust, Hill went from lock down RB1 for the next 5 years to an RB2ish, Cj Spiller is junk, the pick is decent - but Gurley is a stud RB1 if he stays healthy. Should I be struggling with this?

Don't give up gurley. He will be a stud for years.

A four for one trade typically favors the team with the one. How many RBs can you start?

A four for one trade typically favors the team with the one. How many RBs can you start?

Start 7 RB/WR/TE with minimum of 1 and maximum of 4 at each position.

And I usually agree with 4 for 1s, but this guy just really wants Gurley and its not a bad trade, i just dont trust mccoy and was hoping someone would tell me Im dumb.

Back