• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Saint-Ouen-l'Aumôn

Said Price, "The game was a toss up until I broke into German during the cadence. For some reason, the other team retreated to the end zone."

the French elite league of American football

635702530416368508-459613345_GIF-confused-Jonah-Hill-the-fuck-WTF-GIF.gif

The "Thonon-les-Bains Black Panthers" gave me a giggle.

He should have run the annexation of Puerto Rico on them. They would have never known what hit them.

Over/under on how many out routes he under-threw?

Seriously, good for Tanner. He had mighty big shoes to fill stepping in as a true freshman, showed some flashes, but didn't have the "it" factor Riley did.

Guess he was able to bounce back from that beating at FSU finally.

Good for him. Tanner aside, I know a ton of people who graduated college and spent a few years in neutral doing jackshit before they decided to grow up and get getting on a career. Even if he is never going to be an NFL player I can think of worse ways to spend a few years of my post-college youth than playing football in France. Tanner seems like a bright guy. Probably end up as a grad assistant on a college sideline in a few years or be telling war stories of his playing days in an MBA interview.

It's like Tanner showed up for the first practice in his Wake jersey and they just said, "That looks good. We'll go with that jersey."

Good for him. Tanner aside, I know a ton of people who graduated college and spent a few years in neutral doing jackshit before they decided to grow up and get getting on a career. Even if he is never going to be an NFL player I can think of worse ways to spend a few years of my post-college youth than playing football in France. Tanner seems like a bright guy. Probably end up as a grad assistant on a college sideline in a few years or be telling war stories of his playing days in an MBA interview.

...and he'll be bilingual, which will be enormously helpful for him down the road.

Back