• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Officially OFFICIAL 2015/16 Champions League Thread (NWT) (Non-Scouse Thread)

Well put. Still have you guys winning if its any consolation..

I do too but since the draw I've been worried about Atletico. Alaba is waisted at CB because he can't fully release and get back like he can on the wing and we threw everything and the kitchen sink at them and couldn't get a goal. Lewy was invisible all game and another rough game from my boy Costa. Boateng should be back for the second leg which I'm pumped about and is a major game changer.

The Vidal and Alaba rips were great chances that just didn't go our way. I get that Pep wanted Ribery and Muller to come on as game changers but Coman had a shit game outside of 4 min. Muller could have made a huge difference for the 70 min that he wasn't on the pitch.

We played wide, had great possession and had great chances but things didn't go our way. I'll feel better when we get back to our fortress on Tuesday.

Atletico will need at least one away goal to even have a chance, but Simeone got exactly what he wanted out of todays match.
I agree about Alaba not being utilized properly today, Pep needs to quit experimenting and just let his thoroughbreds do what they are good at.
Expect Thiago to get a decent dose of pine next week after his little bitch fit on the sideline when Muller came on.
Atletico better hope Godin is back next week, they are going to need him..

I really don't think Atleti will concede 3, so if they get an away goal it's over.

Ribery should have just let Simeone get tossed.

Leicester beats both these teams on a cold, rainy Tuesday night.

Bayern fell for the trap, roped-and-doped. Pushed too far forward

Between Chelsea-Totty yesterday and this now, the footie has been a true joy these last 24 hours.

Koke is such a fucking douche.

Back