• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2017 Football Recruiting

East Forsyth DB Madison Cone was also at yesterday's game. He is Rivals #24 overall recruit in North Carolina and a player that I think is one of Wake's top targets for 2016.

Cone had 24 solo tackles, 17 ast, 3 TFL, and led team with 7 picks and 9 passes defended this year.

Soph year: 41 solo, 27 ast, 8 INTs, 16 PD, 2 fumble recoveries
Fresh yr: 28 solo, 24 ast, 6 INT, 12 PD, 1 forces fumble

They just need to stop throwing in his direction

Oops. Just realized that this seems to be a 2016 guy. Thought he was 2017.

Maybe he is just being seen as an athlete and potentially a strong safety since he has good size.

Posted this in the attrition thread, too.

For reference's sake, here's my first update to the scholly chart for 2016. It still includes 2015 on there for now, but I updated all redshirt info for the freshmen (as well as Adam Centers), and removed most of the RS Juniors, leaving Crump, Banks, Janvion, Lewinson, and Hayworth.

As usual, lemme know if I made any mistakes here.

QzvB5HK.png

I know it's preliminary, but as of now (without some attrition) we can only bring in 7 kids in 2017?

Didn't know where to post this question but who is our four Non-con opponent next year? I know we have Indiana, army. And Delaware. Who is #4

Does ND count at the P5 game requirement? Our non-con schedule is bad. I like it because increases chance of bowl, but with all the new rules that teams have to play at least 1 P5 school a year, we could be playing good schools.

Does ND count at the P5 game requirement? Our non-con schedule is bad. I like it because increases chance of bowl, but with all the new rules that teams have to play at least 1 P5 school a year, we could be playing good schools.

The ACC counts Notre Dame and BYU as P5 teams.

Back