• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2017 Football Recruiting

Lol. Clemson, FSU, Alabama, Tennessee and wake. Lololololol

Based on the logos in his finalist image announcement I predict that he commits to Clemson. Clemson had the largest logo and is centered on the area that he running towards.

I couldn't help but notice that Mizzou offered one of our top 2017 QB targets, Daulton Hyatt, on NSD. Hyatt has named Wake as his early leader. Looks like Mizzou wants a rematch with Clawson and Co. Fine with me (here kitty, kitties...)

We made Amari Rodgers final 5.

Definitely a big target for Wake. He camped at Wake last summer. Tee Martin's son. Committed to USC (as in USCw, the real one), but then decommitted when Tee departed after the coaching change. I haven't researched him enough to have an opinion on whether Wake has any realistic hope.

Damn. Tee Martin is younger than me.

Were you surprised to see us in his Top 5? It doesn't take much research to see we have little chance.

Last edited:
Damn. Tee Martin is younger than me.

Were you surprised to see us in his Top 5? It doesn't take much research to see we have little chance.

Not surprised at all that we made his top 5. He took the time/effort to camp here. I'm pretty sure Clawson went to see him in person the first day after the dead period. So no, not surprised at top 5.

Not surprised at all that we made his top 5. He took the time/effort to camp here. I'm pretty sure Clawson went to see him in person the first day after the dead period. So no, not surprised at top 5.

It would be a nice Valentine's Day surprise if we could get him.

He has responded positively to Dortch and Gilliam telling him to come be a Deac. Probably doesn't mean anything but vibes

Definitely a big target for Wake. He camped at Wake last summer. Tee Martin's son. Committed to USC (as in USCw, the real one), but then decommitted when Tee departed after the coaching change. I haven't researched him enough to have an opinion on whether Wake has any realistic hope.

Am I missing something? It appears Martin is still on the USC staff.

Am I missing something? It appears Martin is still on the USC staff.

My mistake. He decommitted after the head coaching change at USC. I assumed that Martin left at that time, but it does appear that he was retained. Sorry about that.

He has a lot of crystal ball predictions to Clemson, but he just received an offer from Bama on February 3rd. Immediately following the offer, he announces his decision date. Seems a little too coincidental in my opinion.

Back