• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2017 Football Recruiting

I mean, it makes perfect sense to me. Don't perform at the Five Star Challenge, get five star status revoked. Science

Seems like lots of Allen hyperbole on these here boards

Is he even on a recruiting site besides Hudl?

Mike Singer from Rivals sent me this message and gave me the OK to post it here:

"The Rivals analysts decided that Allen would be dropped out of the Rivals250 a month and a half ago when Wake Forest wasn't thought of a serious contender. His commitment to Wake had nothing to do with his drop."

lol. Not at your post, 94, but at Rivals.

White players don't get recruited in Obama's America.

He is a tremendous athlete that isn't being heavily recruited, perhaps due to pigment issues. (Think Cade Carney) We should recruit this kid.

Let's see. In this view of recruiting, who is prejudiced?
Recruiter? University trustee? Coach (either high school coach or college coach will do)? Boosters? Alumni? Recruiting services? Media? Or maybe just the conspiracy theorist?

Let's see. In this view of recruiting, who is prejudiced?
Recruiter? University trustee? Coach (either high school coach or college coach will do)? Boosters? Alumni? Recruiting services? Media? Or maybe just the conspiracy theorist?

Occam's Razorro

He is a tremendous athlete that isn't being heavily recruited, perhaps due to pigment issues. (Think Cade Carney) We should recruit this kid.

He would have had over 300 yards and two more touchdowns if the qb didn't underthrow the ball on some long passes

Back