• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Syracuse - Saturday, 12:30 PM on ESPN3, ACCN

I dont understand why people like you don't appreciate talking to people from other fanbases. You get some interesting nuggets you might not know about, and a little outside perspective. Also, I don't understand why people comment in threads they don't care for. If you don't like, you don't have to read it. It's easy.

I like having opposing fans here. Think it is time for us to remove the password requirement to view the forums. I think we set that up when there was some hopeful news that the [Redacted] would be fired, but that never happened.

I like having opposing fans here. Think it is time for us to remove the password requirement to view the forums. I think we set that up when there was some hopeful news that the [Redacted] would be fired, but that never happened.

Agree with removing the restriction. Seems it would help us with media members who are searching for fan blogs. Some may not go to the trouble of registering.

(And thus miss out on our brilliant insights.)

Preview

Last edited:
Dude...what is the deal with you stalking me? Idk, maybe I like to throw people a like when I like what they have to share....

Stalking???.....good one. I simply went over to see what your board was saying and checked out the prediction thread.

Stalking???.....good one. I simply went over to see what your board was saying and checked out the prediction thread.

And you went through each one and looked for the ones I liked.... I liked the ones that I agreed with. Not hard to figure it out.

Black matte helmets. White jerseys and black pants tomorrow. Seems like that's the combo we use against the Orange.

Black matte helmets. White jerseys and black pants tomorrow. Seems like that's the combo we use against the Orange.

It would really look cool if Wake could wear all black. Seeing all the black and orange running out there would be very Halloween-y.

Calling a 21-17 win for the good guys. I think we leave a few points out there but our defense bails us out.

Is the Carrier Dome hot as shit?

Unfortunately, this time of the year it's a friggin oven. I almost passed out at the Clemson game two years ago when it was almost sold out. It's fine when it gets colder outside, but that Dome sitting in the heat all day, and then packing thousands of people in there together just sucks. Last week, they had to treat a bunch of people for heat exhaustion. It was around 90 degrees out though. That's not normal this time of year. Still, over the next two weekends it will be around 80 degrees, so it will definitely be warm in the Dome.

Edit: Actually, I just checked the forecast for tomorrow. I guess the rain is bringing in a cold front. Its supposed to be 68 degrees. Last I checked it was around 80. So, it should be fine. Sucks, the rain is gonna hurt the tailgating scene a little bit. If you go to the Fine Lot like TexanMark said, they are usually a go, rain or shine.

Last edited:
Game notes are up on the official site. Depth chart changes. Tyree is now backing up Cortez. Jonathan Williams is not on the depth chart. Thomas brown is backing up Janvion. Okonye is no longer on the depth chart. Rocky and Dez are no longer listed because there was an "OR" limit reached last week.

I see they have Harris back starting at center. That didn't go well against Elon. Syracuse defense may be getting some of the snaps if they look like those from last week.

Back