• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Syracuse - Saturday, 12:30 PM on ESPN3, ACCN

I plan on wake making the cfb playoff this year, Syracuse is like a small bump on the road to glory

Naturally, since they were the small bump that kicked off our '06 season of glory.

Good luck, orange_in_Va. (Maybe you live in Orange, Va.)

He's doing a good job so far. At least none of us have to be Kansas fans!

Well our basketball team sucks too, so at least the KU fans have that going for them. In fact I think our basketball team is kind of on the same path as the football team right now, headed in the right direction, but still a long way to go.

Well our basketball team sucks too, so at least the KU fans have that going for them. In fact I think our basketball team is kind of on the same path as the football team right now, headed in the right direction, but still a long way to go.

I think your bball team will improve too. Some big time recruits talking about Wake since the new coach got there.

I think your bball team will improve too. Some big time recruits talking about Wake since the new coach got there.

The good thing in regards to both sports is I feel really good about our coaches right now. Grobe was awesome for awhile and I will always be a fan, but it was time for him and us to move on. [name redacted] should have never happened.

Naturally, since they were the small bump that kicked off our '06 season of glory.

Good luck, orange_in_Va. (Maybe you live in Orange, Va.)

I live in Manassas, VA currently. Will be moving to Falls Church/Arlington area in November. The commute into the city for work is killing me and my fiance. Can't wait to move.

The good thing in regards to both sports is I feel really good about our coaches right now. Grobe was awesome for awhile and I will always be a fan, but it was time for him and us to move on. [name redacted] should have never happened.

Agree all around. I liked Grobe in his prime, but it was time (maybe a little past time). You have young up-and-coming coaches for both programs. Future looks bright from where I'm sitting.

I live in Manassas, VA currently. Will be moving to Falls Church/Arlington area in November. The commute into the city for work is killing me and my fiance. Can't wait to move.

You work in the city? Whereabouts? I'm near Union Station, live in Old Town.

You work in the city? Whereabouts? I'm near Union Station, live in Old Town.

Well, our office is out of Arlington near Ballston. I work for a consulting firm though, so we work for clients all over the area (A lot in DC because of the federal government). Fiances office is in Falls Church, also does client work all over the area.

Well, our office is out of Arlington near Ballston. I work for a consulting firm though, so we work for clients all over the area (A lot in DC because of the federal government). Fiances office is in Falls Church, also does client work all over the area.

Haha. Orange Line.

Sir, we're discussing The Front 7. The Front 7 won't be limited by pages on a silly site. The Front 7 can't be contained.

th

"Da Orange!"

Back