• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Syracuse - Saturday, 12:30 PM on ESPN3, ACCN

Reaction score
Which begs the question who wins between Elon and Rhode Island? Both are awful. Syracuse has lost their starting QB to an ankle sprain. True freshman has come in and played well.

I watched the first half. Cuse not that impressive when you take into account the 5 turnovers by URI. Cuse had a pick 6 and a punt return for a TD. On a side note, I don't think I have ever seen a worse football team than URI. They turned the ball over 3 times in less than 2 minutes. They make Elon look like freaking Alabama. They finished 1-11 last year, but came into the game tonight on a 1 game winning streak.

Syracuse just lost their best offensive player so injury wise a good night for Wake Forest.

wow! they just can't stay healthy. That must of happened in the first few mins of the second half. To me though, Fredericks looks more dangerous than phillips. I actually thought we had a better chance beating Cuse with Hunt at qb. Now I'm not so sure

Fordham beating Army. Hate it for the cadets. Wish they could compete like Navy does.

Terrel Hunt almost certainly tore his achilles and is probably done for the year. Wake will see true freshman QB Eric Dungey next Saturday

From Cuse LB:

Zaire Franklin: Wake Forest is an ACC game but shouldn't be much of a difference from today.

oh are we gonna hurt your QB1 in a week too?

From Cuse LB:

Zaire Franklin: Wake Forest is an ACC game but shouldn't be much of a difference from today.

oh are we gonna hurt your QB1 in a week too?

Usually I'm not too much into bulletin board material, but them's fight'en words!!!! Post it all our guys lockers!!!

Yes, an ACC game shouldn't be much of a difference from beating one of the worst teams in FCS. Right.

Starting QB tore his achilles, out for year. I liked our chances anyway. Though it seems the 2nd stringer always has career comeouts vs us.

Glad the injury happened early enough to where we've got some film on this dude.

Our schedule only looks more manageable given how we looked, how many of our opponents looked and factoring in injuries such as these. Particularly the first half of the schedule

Last edited:
Starting QB tore his achilles, out for year. I liked our chances anyway. Though it seems the 2nd stringer always has career comeouts vs us.

I think you are thinking of shooting guards.

Back