• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 Rockies Playoff Thread: Let's Go Rockies !!!!!

Cody Bellinger, I think, is now on pace for 49 homeruns, which would tie Mac. Crazy what he is doing.

Mets essentially a AAA team with their DL consisting of half of the pitching staff including the closer.

Cody Bellinger, I think, is now on pace for 49 homeruns, which would tie Mac. Crazy what he is doing.

The one off Matz on Sunday night was a full extension 447' bomb to dead center. Hard to believe Adrian Gonzalez (basically the team leader) probably won't be able to get back on field after he comes off DL due to Bellinger. Thank goodness he is a free agent after this year or we might be paying him 22 mil to be a pinch hitter next year. He, Ethier, McCarthey, and Crawford come off opening some serious cap space.

The one off Matz on Sunday night was a full extension 447' bomb to dead center. Hard to believe Adrian Gonzalez (basically the team leader) probably won't be able to get back on field after he comes off DL due to Bellinger. Thank goodness he is a free agent after this year or we might be paying him 22 mil to be a pinch hitter next year. He, Ethier, McCarthey, and Crawford come off opening some serious cap space.

I mean, they are still committed to $177 million before any arbitration contracts (AGon has 1 more year left...) - thats 11 active player contracts. Not that money means anything to the Dodgers anyway.

Dodgers with 3 in bottom of 9th to beat White Sox. League leading 10th walk off win of season.

Going for our 90th win tonight. Have a good shot at winning 95 games before September even starts.

Kershaw starts tomorrow. Sound the Bells of Doom for the rest of MLB. Go Dodgers!!!! #foreverblue

Cubs lose by 12 runs.

Dodgers still manage to do worse

Back