• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 177: Strong Like Bull

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Egg donation pays quite well, you wouldn't have to find a specific person. And I am sure that healthy 31 year old eggs are in demand, but I also know you're not serious (though if you are, I think I have friends who have done it and could tell you more about it)"

Most hospitals/reproductive clinics around here have an age cap of 30.

"Egg donation pays quite well, you wouldn't have to find a specific person. And I am sure that healthy 31 year old eggs are in demand, but I also know you're not serious (though if you are, I think I have friends who have done it and could tell you more about it)"

Most hospitals/reproductive clinics around here have an age cap of 30.

RIP my retirement plan

So what about that last chat thread? Pretty awesome huh ?

As a gesture of my goodwill, I will buy everyone's eggs.

CT 177: The Reign of Biff is Over

I'm so fucking hungover.

Any out of town CTers coming to homecoming?

Strongly debated it. My boss is out of town this weekend but I figured if I were going to drive that distance it would probably need to be to Jacksonville. I'm going to stay in town and explore my neighborhood.

Strongly debated it. My boss is out of town this weekend but I figured if I were going to drive that distance it would probably need to be to Jacksonville. I'm going to stay in town and explore my neighborhood.

Sorry, but you're going to be very disappointed in your ATL hood.

Come by Piedmont Park and visit me and my friend in stall #3.

Was Pitch Perfect 2 good? Probs gonna rent it tonight no matter what, but I am curious. The first one was like a top ten movie of all time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back