• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Week 4 NFL Thread: Refs are DUMB and other obvious observations

mebane doesn't shy away from taking controversial stances.

mebanedeac, your opinion on tom brady?

Cowboys have a brutal stretch coming up. Think it's gonna sink 'em.

They remind me of the Panthers last year -- 2-0 start, then the injuries hit as the team went into a tough stretch of the sched. The East stinks, but not sure it stinks quite as bad as the NFC South did last year to allow Dallas to catch up

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter · 1m1 minute ago
Dolphins officially have fired Joe Philbin, as Sun-Sentinel reported.

Philbin hasn't done the job, but Tannehill could make a throw to save his life yesterday. He has shown promise at times, but that performance finally made me give up on him.

I know it's early, but I was pretty sure Winston was going to be a solid NFL QB and way better than Mariota. Lots of season left, but he has not looked good.

He's a fine fantasy QB. Terrible actual QB.

Jameis needs to beware of being Black Josh Freeman. I don't think anybody would be too concerned about his learning curve if he hadn't showed signs of #decline last season at FSU and if Mariota hadn't come out looking much better in Game 1. The NFL is desperate for great QBs. If two get drafted with the first two picks, they both need to be good.

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com...hins-had-been-mounting-for-weeks-in-practice/

On Saturday during practice, Tannehill, after a couple of practice squad players forced turnovers, Tannehill made negative comments toward them, including saying: “Enjoy your practice squad paycheck, enjoy your practice squad trophy.”

Lol tannehill is a bitch

"Sources say this has been going on for the past few weeks as the practice squad players have been intercepting Tannehill and frustrating the former Texas A&M wide receiver turned quarterback.

Philbin told the practice squad players to take it easy on Tannehill to not affect the young quarterback’s confidence."

Sounds RG3ish, hope he keeps failing if that nonsense is true

"Sources say this has been going on for the past few weeks as the practice squad players have been intercepting Tannehill and frustrating the former Texas A&M wide receiver turned quarterback.

Philbin told the practice squad players to take it easy on Tannehill to not affect the young quarterback’s confidence."

Tannehill or Philbin?

I can't think of the right word to call somebody who mocks a person for making only $100,000 a year to practice playing professional football. "Dick" or "rich asshole" doesn't seem to cover it.

As far as RGIII, maybe Ryan Delaire kept sacking Skins QBs in practice and they told him to take it easy. I really can't explain that one. Dude is a beast.

Tannehill also gets sacked a ton. Which is a really hard problem to fix.

Tannehill or Philbin?

I can't think of the right word to call somebody who mocks a person for making only $100,000 a year to practice playing professional football. "Dick" or "rich asshole" doesn't seem to cover it.

As far as RGIII, maybe Ryan Delaire kept sacking Skins QBs in practice and they told him to take it easy. I really can't explain that one. Dude is a beast.

I was thinking about the rumors of RG3 not being able to handle his mistakes being shown in the film room, Tannehill not being able to handle practice squad players intercepting him.

what a douche

Back