• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Louisville Basketball - potential scandal

I'm trying to think of a time the thread title wouldn't have applied and I'm drawing a blank.

Louisville Basketball = potential scandal

You just got the wrong mathematical symbol.

The university paying prostitutes to have sex with recruits isn't the best look

Just following in Jesus's footsteps

n-RAY-ALLEN-HE-GOT-GAME-large.jpg

Similar stuff is almost certainly going on to some degree at other schools attempting to compete at top levels in today's mega-dollar sports world. Big time sports....college and professional....has become a cesspool. To paraphrase Lord Action's quote: "Money tends to corrupt and absolute money corrupts absolutely."

If you want to succeed in college basketball or football today, you are going to have to be willing to get dirty. That's why Bob Knight wouldn't make it in college basketball today.

Yeah that plus, well he's older than dirt

Yeah it is sick that adults would pay adult women to have sex with high school students in an effort to convince them to entertain adults by playing games! And any institution that is proven to have paid staff members involved in such behavior should receive the "death penalty". That would include Wake Forest...

So much angst over a little trim. I see an opportunity to build a brand and burnish an image. Change the team mascot name to "Table Toppers"...all white, "Mac Daddy," leisure suits mandatory attire for entire coaching staff.

The article alludes to a "basketball dorm" at Louisville. I thought you couldn't have those anymore?

Back