• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Wake v. FSU game thread.

We are improving. I don't expect to win this game, but competing with a top 10 quality team is a step forward.

Dude, read. I didn't even mention the OL.

So when you say size, strength, and speed, you mean...

I can't really square that argument when it comes to the scoreline. We're outgaining them. Aside from a 94 yard run, we've had a lot more long plays and short plays, as well as great defensive stops and plays in space.

That 94 yard run was brutal. Other than that Wake has definitely maintained the advantage IMO.

So when you say size, strength, and speed, you mean...

I can't really square that argument when it comes to the scoreline. We're outgaining them. Aside from a 94 yard run, we've had a lot more long plays and short plays, as well as great defensive stops and plays in space.

Do you really think the OL is the only place on the field where size and strength and physical maturity come into play?

Halftime schemes always seem questionable with this staff. They over stick the game plan

We cannot get off the fucking field on 3rd downs, no matter the distance

Well, FSU's opening drive was a critical one and we failed. Not looking good for the Deacs. Defense just can't tackle or pressure Golson.

Dancel just isn't very good, although he stopped the KR on the kick return.

Got to appreciate how FSU's center puts the ball right at the start of the QB's throwing motion.

Well, FSU's opening drive was a critical one and we failed. Not looking good for the Deacs. Defense just can't tackle or pressure Golson.

Dancel just isn't very good, although he stopped the KR on the kick return.

He had a sack as well

Back