• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake @ UNC Gametime - 10/17/15 @ 7:00pm - RSN

Where are the best spots for wake fans to tailgate?

Where are the best spots for wake fans to tailgate?

I'll be out tailgating too. Unfortunately, there aren't many good spots to tailgate here and good tailgating space is limited so if you don't stake out a spot early you'll end up in a parking deck. The tailgating situation blows. Two good spots that I can think of off the top of my head are the School of Government lot (which I think you would need a parking pass for) and the 54 lot (I don't know if a parking pass is required or if you just pay to park there).

I would like to know where other Wake folks are tailgating too. This place is insufferable enough on football saturdays that I don't need to be completely surrounded by a bunch of baby blue doofi.

I'll be out tailgating too. Unfortunately, there aren't many good spots to tailgate here and good tailgating space is limited so if you don't stake out a spot early you'll end up in a parking deck. The tailgating situation blows. Two good spots that I can think of off the top of my head are the School of Government lot (which I think you would need a parking pass for) and the 54 lot (I don't know if a parking pass is required or if you just pay to park there).

I would like to know where other Wake folks are tailgating too. This place is insufferable enough on football saturdays that I don't need to be completely surrounded by a bunch of baby blue doofi.

I'm fairly certain both of those lots are pass only lots. If you are looking for an open air lot to tailgate in for general public parking, they are few and far between. Nash lot (off of Cameron behind the Carolina Inn) and Manning Lot (down below the Smith Center) are probably your only options, other than private businesses and/or houses near Franklin St. that might be selling spots.

Back