• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sports Performance Center Campaign

If only people were as excited about supporting the entire student body.

Can someone fill in the blanks ?

The almost done football barn was quoted at roughly $21 million, correct ? What's the separate tab for the SPC ? It's not a super sized building ( smaller than Miller/Farrel ) so construction should be fairly quick once the shovels hit the ground.

thanks.

I'll use round numbers, and I'm going off of memory from a Gold Rush article, but the SPC is going to be roughly $30 million. That is all incremental to the cost of the indoor practice facility. They have already raised $10 million in non-Sutton/McCreary money for the SPC. If they can get another $10 million in non-McCreary/Sutton money then those two will provide the remainder of the funding needed and we're are off and running.

Hearing #'s like that you may think that smaller donations won't make a difference. I think they will. Even Ph's two cents (that's a reference to the tag at the bottom of the thread).

Back