• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2015 Football Coaching Carousel: Southern Miss HC to Tampa Bay

Lane Kiffin has interviewed for the Maryland job and is considered the front runner.

Feels to me like a larger than usual number of coaching departures during the season - guys who don't finish the season, not those who announce an end of season retirement/departure like the Mizzu coach just did.

This is the first time in awhile I've missed Maryland.

VT insiders claim that VT has hired former Clemson OC and current SMU head coach Chad Morris. They also say Bud Foster will be retained as Defensive Coordinator.

VT insiders claim that VT has hired former Clemson OC and current SMU head coach Chad Morris. They also say Bud Foster will be retained as Defensive Coordinator.

That's because every TV broadcast of a VT is required to have a minimum of 25 mentions of "Bud Foster's Defense". If they let him go, they would be in violation of the contracts.

If Les Miles is canned, would Jimbo Fisher go back to LSU? He was there as an assistant before.

If Les Miles is canned, would Jimbo Fisher go back to LSU? He was there as an assistant before.

I just can't seeing that being a good move. FSU may pony up for a raise, but why in the world would you leave that job to go get your brains beat in the SEC West where The Little Tyrant will always be better.

I don't know why he would; it's a lateral move. There's nothing you can do or get at LSU that can't be done or gotten at FSU. If anything, FSU is the better gig considering the relative paths to conference and national championships.

LSU fans seem to be high on David Shaw. It just seems like Shaw is a perfect fit for Stanford and that he's totally at home there.

2015 Football Coaching Carousel: VT Hires Chad Morris?

No way Jimbo leaves. F$U is a cake job with 7-8 guaranteed wins every season and SEC recruiting and resources without the competition

Talking heads have been saying Jimbo is the front runner for the LSU job.

Jimbo going to LSU would be like K leaving for Kentucky. Jumbo was vetted for the FSU job. That would be a big F you if he did that.

Back