• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 178: The thrill is gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't like the font they used with the latest apple software update.

#fwp

Like totally.

Deaconson, I like the cut of your jib. You can be Neil Degrasse Tyson.

o-NEIL-DEGRASSE-TYSON-COSMOS-facebook-1.jpg

Man. There is this ranch that just sells dirt and sand and makes a shit ton of money off crap land. Weird. I might buy same crap land.

Had a very #FWP #SWPL moment last weekend when two separate conversations eventually turned to the pros/cons of the loaner cars people got from their respective luxury car dealers.

Man. There is this ranch that just sells dirt and sand and makes a shit ton of money off crap land. Weird. I might buy same crap land.

That's inspirational. Maybe you can find a way to monetize all the poisonous snakes in your yard

Warwick Davis is a pretty out there parody. You gotta keep a spreadsheet or something to remember to use that one.

Good morning everyone! I hope each and every one of you has the best day of your whole entire lives today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back